PDA

View Full Version : [HxHD] Prize Ceremony

DJ-3000
19-12-2004, 08:17 PM
There have been many festive christmas events throughout the week with habbox help desk. Each habbo won will recieve there prizes on the prize ceremony on Monday 20th December at 7pm UK time.

We firstly had a [HxHD] Christmas Challenge on Monday 13th December - which was hosted by the lovely help desk staff PatrolWizard. It was all about luck... the habbos playing had to try and get the highest number between two people by rolling 3 dicemasters. We had many people in the final and it came to 1 winner of the first event, congratulations to e19 who won!

On Tuesday 14th December we had once again the [HxHD] Christmas Challenge 2004 hosted by PatrolWizard and we had two games, two winners. So a big congratulations to thelostpara and seonaid who won!

On Wednesday 15th December we had [HxHD] Reindeer Races with our help desk staff :james. About 23 habbos in the room were reindeers.. with santa at the back with his santa hat on of course ;) It was normal races.. exept with the antlers.. but was really great fun! We had 15 people who went in the final, and then three last races. Which means there were 3 winners of this event. Congratulations to chrissy22, dd056 and jack3232 who won!

On Thursday 16th December we had [HxHD] Christmas Quiz with me, DJ-3000 hosted in my room. My my there were lovely clever habbos out there.. but i'm afraid it only came to one winner of this event. I asked them 10 festive christmas questions, alot of people answered the questions correcly.. but the person with the most questions won this event. Congratulations to sampson123 who won!

On Saturday 18th December we had [HxHD] Santas VS Reindeers with Spectate and .x.!Anita!.x. , unfortunatly I could not help out in this event but as all wobble squabbles are fun.. it must of been great fun! Yep, santas vs reindeers on clicking event fighting to the other end of the room.. there was 1 winner of this event and congratulations to auronthebest who won!

On Sunday 19th December we had [HxHD] Xmas Pressie Trap, I just love pressie traps... running away, or even dancing away from those delightful rapped presents.. aah they are alive! Well, not really alive but. trunks.15 hosted this event with jinsins! Another fun event :)) It came to two winners... and the winners were misspartyqueen and leaada

With Habbox Help Desk its been a lovely christmas events week, thanks to everyone who participated in an event. Dont worry, if you haven't done so then you may be in a surprise with other events happening with habbox..

Congratulations again to everyone who won and I and the help desk staff will look forward to be giving your great prizes monday night.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!