PDA

View Full Version : Bank pin. Something I discovered a while ago, might be old, but what ever.

micky.blue.eyes
11-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey,

I discovered a while ago that if you click on "I don't know" when you have to enter your bank pin, you're bank pin will be deleted in a couple of days. What is the point of having a bank pin then? It only delays the fact that hackers take your furni, it would be much safer if you would receive an e-mail with some questions, etc when you forgot your pin so you can get it back. Oh well, might be something old but I posted it anyway. :rolleyes:

Steven.
11-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Very.. Very old x_X

It says when you login that the bank pin has been reset and it will reset in X days. if you were a real fanatic to runescape i think you'd be on within the 3/7 days so you can change it. ;)

LesbianGhost
11-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Well if you forget your pin and there's no reset button you're kind of stuffed? And you can set it to take 3-6 days to reset, in which time Jagex will have helped you get the account back.

Jon™
11-03-2006, 01:21 PM
Furni is habbo as well :p

Eye!
11-03-2006, 04:59 PM
hackers take your furni,:rolleyes:
how do you get furni in a bank?

micky.blue.eyes
11-03-2006, 05:16 PM
how do you get furni in a bank?
I mean items what ever.

dizzieboi
11-03-2006, 05:18 PM
the bank pin was made like a few months ago
:eusa_wall

Rashelly
11-03-2006, 05:31 PM
It only delays the fact that hackers take your furni
Exactly

Would you rather someone just take your stuff straight away? Hmmm?
In three days, you could contact Jagex and tell them someone has your account, then they could do something about it.
Rather than you sitting on your bottom watching someone take everything out of your bank.

micky.blue.eyes
11-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Exactly

Would you rather someone just take your stuff straight away? Hmmm?
In three days, you could contact Jagex and tell them someone has your account, then they could do something about it.
Rather than you sitting on your bottom watching someone take everything out of your bank.

True, but still doesn't help much if your away or if they can't help you in 3 days, etc.

Rashelly
11-03-2006, 06:38 PM
True, but still doesn't help much if your away or if they can't help you in 3 days, etc.
But it's better than nothing...

LesbianGhost
11-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Then set it to 7 days, but if you forget your pin you're stuffed for those 7 days.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!