PDA

View Full Version : Being Bullied?

Uwe
11-03-2006, 01:09 PM
If you are being bullied you have allready made the first step by reading this!

Bullying can take place in a number of ways, not just by hitting and name calling, and leads to hundreds of suicides every year and caused people to become depressed, start to self harm and not do as good as they should be doing in school, therefore killing there future.

Imagine this; everyday you go to school and your terrified of walking through the school gates or into the classroom, your terrified to do PE because you'd be alone with all these people who bully you. Not a nice thought, huh?

Being bullied is also quite an embarrasing situation in the respect that you'd have to tell your parents and teachers, but don't worry! Teachers and parents can help and will. If you are being bullied, the bully may end up suspened or even expelled.
Your form tutor needs to know what is going on so try to find a time to tell him/her when it won't be noticeable. You could stay behind on the pretext of needing help with some work. If you don't feel you can do that, then go to the medical room and speak to the school nurse.
The best idea is if a teacher can catch the bullies red-handed. That way, you won't get into bother from anyone for telling tales. It will be clear to everyone what has been going on. Don't be tempted to hit back because you could get hurt or get into trouble.
Try to stay in safe areas of the school at break and lunchtime where there are plenty of other people. Bullies don't like witnesses. If you are hurt at school, tell matron or a teacher immediately and ask for it to be written down. Make sure you tell your parents.
On the school bus, try to sit near the driver, or if it's an ordinary bus, by other adults. If you have to walk part of the way, and you're afraid of being ambushed, then vary your route, try to leave home and school a bit later or a bit earlier, or see if you can walk with other people who live near you, even if they're older or younger.
Many streets, shops and business premises now have CCTV so if you’re attacked in the street the police may be able to get evidence.
If you see anyone else being bullied at your school, please tell someone about it. But don't get into trouble with the bullies, do it discreetly by telling a teacher when you get an opportunity and won't be overheard. People who are being bullied need friends so if you can help someone who is so unhappy please do so.
Bullying is very upsetting and if you feel you can't cope, tell your parents and go to see your doctor. Many doctors are very sympathetic about the effects of bullying and yours may be able to write a note for the school explaining the effect that bullying is having on your health.

James!
11-03-2006, 03:22 PM
I used to get bullied but now I'm in senior school it's all good.

Krusty
11-03-2006, 03:23 PM
i'v never been bullied and i dont bully people..
My mate got bullied in primary school by someone who was in our little group thingy..

Crono
11-03-2006, 09:05 PM
I don't really get bullied.. only the occasional person making fun of me, calling me "gay" because I wear girl pants, or just giving me dirty looks because I look different.

Doesn't bother me, though. It could be worse.

Polly-alyssa
11-03-2006, 09:23 PM
I mean i go to this grammar skl, no bullying goes on. But i know how bad bulllying can affect ppl, i occasionaly articles read about it in magazines.
Also thers text bullying and chatroom bullying.

keister1-2-3
11-03-2006, 09:29 PM
i got bullied so much i tried to commit suicide by drinking bleach, in the end the school did nothing, even tho i almost died

James!
11-03-2006, 09:31 PM
i got bullied so much i tried to commit suicide by drinking bleach, in the end the school did nothing, even tho i almost died
Hope you ok now though x ;)

keister1-2-3
11-03-2006, 09:35 PM
i am, after i tried to die, i still suffered bullying for 2 years by the saqme guy, the skool did nothing

Throne Sofa
13-03-2006, 07:39 PM
IF YOU GET BULLIED.

ONE THING TO DO
PUNCH THEM IN THERE FACE AS HARD AS YOU CAN. THEY WILL GIVE YOU
A BIG BEATING BUT THEN THEY'LL STOP KK ;);)

Dash
13-03-2006, 08:22 PM
I used to be/still am (a bit) bullied but the school did jack all about it. I was out of school for 3 months on the brink of a mental breakdown in year 8.
Now things have got a bit better though so...meh

Disposable Love
14-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I used tog et bullied because I am a little bit fat. Thank gosh everyone has matured since then, I never get bullied anymore....

RedStratocas
18-03-2006, 03:40 AM
IF YOU GET BULLIED.

ONE THING TO DO
PUNCH THEM IN THERE FACE AS HARD AS YOU CAN. THEY WILL GIVE YOU
A BIG BEATING BUT THEN THEY'LL STOP KK ;);)

That was probably... the worst advice ever in history.

Darren_x
28-04-2006, 05:18 PM
:'( I think it is shan i hate bullies :'( </3 must b lyk horrible living thinkin nobody likes yoooh. . . :'( wat a gutter

cocaine
28-04-2006, 05:23 PM
I get bullied cos my braces make my cheeks (Face cheeks, for you dirty people) swell up :( I want them taken off NOW! ;[

kasi
28-04-2006, 07:21 PM
nah i've never got bullied, used to bully people but i dont anymore.

JellyWorm
29-04-2006, 02:35 PM
I bully people... I guess I make fun of black people and gay people Not to there face tho they might try to bum me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!