PDA

View Full Version : Love Calculator

deltateamaplha
11-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Is it to be love or is it not to be <3

Is it love or lust?

http://www.phoenicians.org/image/animated/heart.gif

Lets find out

Click here and Calculate you're love <3 (http://www.lovecalculator.com/)

Dupion
11-03-2006, 02:29 PM
i dont trust love calculatorz.

deltateamaplha
11-03-2006, 02:35 PM
there just for fun :P.

Charlie
11-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Ooh, I love my girlfriend 85% it says.

deltateamaplha
11-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Ooh, I love my girlfriend 85% it says.
Awww thats cute ;).

iluvben
11-03-2006, 02:52 PM
eamonn helen

81 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and helen has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

eamonn clarissa

56 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and clarissa has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

eamonn bef

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and bef has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

eamonn janeh

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and janeh has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

eamonn benji

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and benji has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

eamonn ryan

44 %

The chance of a relationship working out between eamonn and ryan is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

eamonn becca

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and becca has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

lmaos

Dupion
11-03-2006, 02:56 PM
THEY FORGOT SOMETHING, ITS 44% PLUS 56% = 100%

ILU EAMONN LETS HAVE BABIEZ.

ryan and helen - The chance of a relationship working out between Ryan and Helen is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

ryan and bef - Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Ryan and Bef, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

ryan and cassie - Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Ryan and Cassie, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

ryan and tom [smiddy] - The chance of a relationship working out between Ryan and tom is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

ryan and jane - Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Ryan and jane, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

ryan and clarissa - Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Ryan and clarissa, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

ryan and benji - Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Ryan and Benji, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

ryan and becca - Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Ryan and becca, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

mynameishelen!
11-03-2006, 02:57 PM
eamonn helen

81 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and helen has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

eamonn clarissa

56 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and clarissa has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

eamonn bef

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and bef has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

eamonn janeh

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and janeh has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

eamonn benji

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and benji has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

eamonn ryan

44 %

The chance of a relationship working out between eamonn and ryan is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

eamonn becca

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between eamonn and becca has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

lmaos

OMGZ EAMONN LETS GET MARRIED INNIT.

iluvben
11-03-2006, 02:58 PM
ILU2 RYAN -MATES-

ILU2 HELEN -MARRIES-

beth
11-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Bert McCracken loves me 85%, mm fun fun.

deltateamaplha
11-03-2006, 03:09 PM
o0o I want the love calculator to be stickyed ;)

mynameishelen!
11-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Bert McCracken loves me 85%, mm fun fun.

Helen and bethie = 63%

not bad ;]

SHEEPY
11-03-2006, 03:12 PM
69% for SHEEPY and Ava Divine.

WIN!

mynameishelen!
11-03-2006, 03:15 PM
helen http://www.lovecalculator.com/img/heart.png sheepy 64 % Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between helen and sheepy has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

helen http://www.lovecalculator.com/img/heart.png ryan 36 %
The chance of a relationship working out between helen and ryan is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

-cri

SHEEPY
11-03-2006, 03:16 PM
64%, encouraging.

Be mine.

Krusty
11-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Its different on every calculator i do >.>

SHEEPY
11-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah.. It's not real kiddo..

mynameishelen!
11-03-2006, 03:22 PM
64%, encouraging.

Be mine.

kkz, lets get it on.

iluvben
11-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Yeah.. It's not real kiddo..
Lmaos , that made me laugh

mynameishelen!
11-03-2006, 03:32 PM
helen http://www.lovecalculator.com/img/heart.png Elvis 94 % Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between helen and Elvis has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Check it out matt ;]]]

Rawr
11-03-2006, 03:33 PM
helen http://www.lovecalculator.com/img/heart.png Elvis 94 % Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between helen and Elvis has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Check it out matt ;]]]

Whooh it's obvouis me and you will turn out to be Yorkshire and Scottish lovers who won't understand each other.. :(

mynameishelen!
11-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Whooh it's obvouis me and you will turn out to be Yorkshire and Scottish lovers who won't understand each other.. :(

Lmao.
Just not fair eh :p
I'll move to england and get an english accent.

iluvben
11-03-2006, 03:42 PM

Check it out matt ;]]]
Does'nt count pls </333 not his real name nah nah nah nah nah

mynameishelen!
11-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Does'nt count pls </333 not his real name nah nah nah nah nah

Don't be jealous cos we is lovers k.

iluvben
11-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Don't be jealous cos we is lovers k.
we is da lovers more pls </3

mynameishelen!
11-03-2006, 03:53 PM
we is da lovers more pls </3

I cant keep track of my many lovers :P

Youheard
11-03-2006, 04:15 PM
It said I only love women 67%. Theres a 33% chance im gay :(

Matt.
11-03-2006, 05:56 PM
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:
Matty. poo

62 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Matty. and poo has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

kasi
11-03-2006, 05:58 PM
they dont work?

Sly
11-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Jake & Jake - 26%

Eye!
11-03-2006, 06:21 PM
i dont use that i love my girlfriend 110%

btw omfgzor kaye is cautioned

SHEEPY
11-03-2006, 06:22 PM
o rly m8?

Infrontation
11-03-2006, 07:31 PM
88% for the girl I fancy pl0x <3

Neversoft
11-03-2006, 08:03 PM
I put in 'Chris' and 'No one' and it goes 76 % :l

Php
11-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Yay i got, 83% =]

Neversoft
11-03-2006, 08:09 PM
It broke my heart </3

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/945/untitled28pq.png

"The chance of a relationship working out between Chris and Cillet BANG is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it."

I found one that says 00% ^_^ but it still says a relationship is possible :s

keister1-2-3
11-03-2006, 08:22 PM
93 percent oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

—Benji
11-03-2006, 09:46 PM
44% for me and my girlfriend pssht.

Ed - The Muffin Man isnt my girlfriend, but he got the same percent anyway lmao.

----

Jordan The Muffin Man

44 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Jordan and The Muffin Man is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

mynameishelen!
11-03-2006, 09:50 PM
It broke my heart </3

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/945/untitled28pq.png

"The chance of a relationship working out between Chris and Cillet BANG is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it."

I found one that says 00% ^_^ but it still says a relationship is possible :s

Lmao at that.

Crono
11-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Crono http://www.lovecalculator.com/img/heart.png You

93 %

SHEEPY
11-03-2006, 09:55 PM
SCORE!

FullyInsane
12-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Allan & Candice

The chance of a relationship working out between candice and allan is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

Candice was my ex-girlfriend , the only girl I felt i loved.. never felt like I did before .

What the thing expands on is the reasons why we split up :O

Woah.. that's accurate ?

MsTanya
12-03-2006, 01:03 AM
Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Tanya and Callum, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Hmm..

The chance of a relationship working out between Tanya and Tom is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

I dont think love likes me ;l

Desjardens
13-03-2006, 03:52 AM
there just for fun :P.

Pretty Much

Disposable Love
14-03-2006, 03:36 PM
I REALLY like this guy and it said 26% which makes me a whole lot more depressed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!