PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Train Station *Wip*

[Chris]
11-03-2006, 03:05 PM
iv decided to do a train station (challenge myself) and i wanted to see how its goin up to now

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/chrisbes/trainstation.png

so please rate and tell me what to add and things because im stuck at the moment im maiking the "sleepers" the peices of wood that go un the bottom so rate and tell me what to improve on

thanx if u reply i need help on wot to add

Lozzoling
11-03-2006, 03:14 PM
its ok theres not much to comment on,the danger signs need the text straighter and need shading and the scale of the track to the building is wrong,the thickness of the tracks is the same length as how tall the building is,unless this is a train station for gnomes i suggest you change this

4/10 because of lack of content,not because its bad

[Chris]
11-03-2006, 03:17 PM
its ok theres not much to comment on,the danger signs need the text straighter and need shading and the scale of the track to the building is wrong,the thickness of the tracks is the same length as how tall the building is,unless this is a train station for gnomes i suggest you change this

4/10 because of lack of content,not because its bad

danger signs need the text straighter
im stuck with that (im not good at text)

how tall the building is,unless this is a train station for gnomes i suggest you change this
building?

Re101
11-03-2006, 03:23 PM
unless this is a train station for gnomes i suggest you change this
]

Its the platform.

[Chris]
11-03-2006, 03:28 PM
]

Its the platform.

ye lol erm can any1 help me with the text?

Lozzoling
11-03-2006, 03:29 PM
oooh well i still think its a bit high up for a platform

[Chris]
11-03-2006, 03:30 PM
thats the height of them because
of the train "step" height

emo...
11-03-2006, 03:33 PM

4/10 because of lack of content,not because its bad yea, itll be better when it has some colours, so I would have recommended u posted it when it was coloured for the first time but it is good!

[Chris]
11-03-2006, 03:38 PM
thanx

NOTICE : can anyone redo the text saying DANGER for the side in yellow and also in reverse for the otherside i will +rep plz i really need it

Lozzoling
11-03-2006, 03:42 PM
i can do it for you but +rep is enough of a drive

ItsDave
11-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Dude, im really into trains. What station are you basing it on or is it just made up, and I like the start, but sort out the "DANGER" barriers. They need work. ;)

[Chris]
11-03-2006, 09:22 PM
Dude, im really into trains. What station are you basing it on or is it just made up, and I like the start, but sort out the "DANGER" barriers. They need work. ;)

dunno really just a random station that i made up

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!