PDA

View Full Version : Tubmaster vs. HC Sofas?

jinxii
18-07-2004, 10:07 AM
Before Tubmasters were valued as LESS than HC Sofas, Habbos traded them freely for HC Sofas - they were equal. Now, because Habbox has reduced their value, people are selling them as fast as possible, in a 'Wall Street Crash' kind of scenario, but of course pixelated and smaller. This means that soon the Tubmasters we have known and loved will crash down in price!

I urge Habbox.com to revalue the Tubmaster - not only is it incorrect, but, because Habbox is so popular to rare traders who use it's values, the poor old Tub will start to depreciate.

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 10:18 AM
Well like the ppl who run the habbo rare values say, "it is not the exact prices on the rares but merely a guide to them." I mean its not like there TELLIN u that u have to trade it for that price but i do see sum habbos trading like that which kinda upsets me :rolleyes:

jinxii
18-07-2004, 10:21 AM
Yes, I appreciate that Habbox 'is a guide to rare values' but so many people follow it it essentially dictates the values!

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 10:24 AM
Yea i know i just said that i see that alot but ya cant blame em i mean its really up to the trader and how much the want for so an so and how much theyd trade them for. :rolleyes:

jinxii
18-07-2004, 10:27 AM
Yes, but the values are WRONG!

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Well m8 maybe u should go talk to the ppl who creat the rare values on this site becuz there the ones who make up the prices and if u think that the values on habbo are SO wrong maybe u should make a site of your own with watever "right" prices u have in mind :rolleyes:

jinxii
18-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Habbox's regime in rare prices would take a lot to be beaten. So many people go by it! It's a good idea, but I can't help think that sierk is raising/lowering prices for his own benefit sometimes. When thrones were low, sierk bought loads, when they were high, he had none left...

GELHEAD2004
18-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Before Tubmasters were valued as LESS than HC Sofas, Habbos traded them freely for HC Sofas - they were equal. Now, because Habbox has reduced their value, people are selling them as fast as possible, in a 'Wall Street Crash' kind of scenario, but of course pixelated and smaller. This means that soon the Tubmasters we have known and loved will crash down in price!

I urge Habbox.com to revalue the Tubmaster - not only is it incorrect, but, because Habbox is so popular to rare traders who use it's values, the poor old Tub will start to depreciate.

Jinxii habbox reports values that '' habbos '' pay for a certain item, in this case its the tubmaster..... I think like u said it will drop fast....This is like what the throne has done....It was at 30 hcs and dropped and dropped and now u can get one for 13-14 hcs!

Pixel
18-07-2004, 12:22 PM
I Think Hc Sofa And Tubmaster Are Worth The Same Because You Wouldnt Accept A Mocha For It Ypu Would Wont A Hc Or A Couple Of Rares That Make A Hc

ShadowSam19
18-07-2004, 04:54 PM
i dunno, i think tubmaster shoulb be lower, cause i see eople selling tubmasters for hcs, but no1 selling hcs for tubmasters :eusa_hand

splintercell!
18-07-2004, 05:11 PM
2 me there fair in away they are worth 1hc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!