PDA

View Full Version : The popular list... :S

Ostinato
11-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Hey,

I noticed that theres a few new rooms on the pop list? :S

The majority are all the same, but there are a couple of V9 rooms all of a sudde now? :S

I don't understand how many of the same rooms would have got on, as alot of them are just entrances to other rooms - or rooms which have been locked for a few weeks now.

If you could shed any light into whether the brand new list has been updated, or whatever you may think - I'd appreciate it.

Thanks alot.

-Wolverine
11-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Hey,

I noticed that theres a few new rooms on the pop list? :S

The majority are all the same, but there are a couple of V9 rooms all of a sudde now? :S

I don't understand how many of the same rooms would have got on, as alot of them are just entrances to other rooms - or rooms which have been locked for a few weeks now.

If you could shed any light into whether the brand new list has been updated, or whatever you may think - I'd appreciate it.

Thanks alot.
Maybe a few rooms on the poplist got deleted and Habbo just added the ones with the most votes who weren't on yet? :s

Ecko
11-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Yes, all of them are the SAME, but just some got added.

Joeymac
11-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Maybe a few rooms on the poplist got deleted and Habbo just added the ones with the most votes who weren't on yet? :s

or secertly they put on new rooms with out nobodys knowledge :)

Billabong
12-03-2006, 08:10 AM
The owners of the rooms could of requested that their room has moved since V9 to a new room therfore habbo would probably put the new room on the popular list instead

Nick.
12-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Where do you vote a room Popular anyway??

Billabong
12-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Go to community click the link ;)

Rawr
12-03-2006, 10:09 AM
They just keep messing it up they didn't update it for like 2 months and now have only added a few rooms and haven't even announced them lols.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!