PDA

View Full Version : Housekeeping/member system

kreechin
12-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Heya people, you've probably had loads of people asking the same question but im trying to make a reliable and good member/user ststem. I've tried http://techtuts.com/ but the one on there has a few problems and basicly its not a very good system, and as i cant do PHP i cant make myself one. So if anyone out there could point me in the direction of a good one or has one that i could use as im getting pretty deperate for one now so any information on getting hold of one would be apreciated.
Thank you
xJayme

[P.S. Something along the lines of Habboremix.net member system would be good ]

DaveTaylor
12-03-2006, 01:10 PM
We (me and orithia team) need one coded in C#

:Jamie
12-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Heya people, you've probably had loads of people asking the same question but im trying to make a reliable and good member/user ststem. I've tried http://techtuts.com/ but the one on there has a few problems and basicly its not a very good system, and as i cant do PHP i cant make myself one. So if anyone out there could point me in the direction of a good one or has one that i could use as im getting pretty deperate for one now so any information on getting hold of one would be apreciated.
Thank you
xJayme

[P.S. Something along the lines of Habboremix.net member system would be good ]

Techtuts is the best you can get there is probs but you gotta read the comments as ppl fix them probs there..

kreechin
12-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Yeah i did read all of the comments and it ended up messing up the whole system :P

Luckyrare
12-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Techtuts is good, if you spend some time on it you get a very good system!

Baving
12-03-2006, 01:37 PM
I doubt you would be able to get one as good as HabboRemix is you don't know any php programming as that site is very advanced.

Mentor
12-03-2006, 01:39 PM
There are litraly hundeds of CMS out there for free, there as common as forum software, stop looking for tuts and download a full system, skin it, and tada, your done "/

:Blob
12-03-2006, 01:41 PM
I got a free one with a Admin CP, PMing, user profiles and its easy to fit into your current layout.

But I dont have the files anymore...

Splinter
12-03-2006, 01:45 PM
the habboremix one isnt that difficult its mostly just basic php and mysql "/ why not just learn php and do it yourself.

kreechin
12-03-2006, 01:48 PM
I have tried to learn PHP but atm im preparing for my GCSEs and because most of my teachers mess up ive had to do a 2 year couse in most subjects in 6-7 months so im under alot of presure...hence my i need a free easy simple to set up member system.

ClubTime
12-03-2006, 01:51 PM
I just made my user system and admin panel form www.techtuts.com, mine works fine but i am not to good with php and dont know how to make the Admin Panel better. I have installed the PM system too and all that works great =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!