PDA

View Full Version : Selling LeetZone.net+LoadedGames.net

Craig
12-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Right I'm selling the following domains for PAYPAL only as I need cash!!

LeetZone.net
This could be great for a random site! Has whoisguard disabled! Can be transferred via namecheap =] Domain runs out on 23/01/2007

LoadedGames.net
This could be great for a gaming website! Transferrable via namecheap! Domain runs out on 19/01/2007

Please list your offer[in paypal cash only] below with what site you want:) I might be able to give hosting on one of the sites,offers please =] Thanks!

Php
12-03-2006, 09:37 PM
how much for loadedgames.net

YouFail
13-03-2006, 04:12 PM
I would like to say that I am the original owner of leetzone.net and it was transferred without my permission but oh well what can I do?

Raremandan
13-03-2006, 04:17 PM
So yours actually calling Craig a scammer? If so I think you need to click the little red cross located at the top right of this screen.

Then I suggest you walk over to a tall building, climb to the roof and jump off :) If your not calling craig a scammer HI!

I would like to say that I am the original owner of leetzone.net and it was transferred without my permission but oh well what can I do?

YouFail
13-03-2006, 04:21 PM
I didn't call Craig a scammer I actually called the first person that "bought" it from me a scammer

He promised not to sell it

Raremandan
13-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Ahh good, ok then :)

I didn't call Craig a scammer I actually called the first person that "bought" it from me a scammer

He promised not to sell it

Craig
14-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Php- Name an offer? Like I said in the first post x] Offer please.

Respect-I only bought it,I didn't ask about past ownership etc.

Dan-Thanks for sticking up for me :p

Lycan
14-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Anyway Dude, i'm the one that bought it without permission, if i understand right it was put up for auction without your permissions and i bought it, and i only recently sold it to him, so hes out of the Equation altogether

YouFail
14-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Fair enough I accuse nobody that has posted in this thread of wrong doing

Scriptermone
14-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Meh, LoadedGames.net was mine :/

Stevenly gave it to me for free, as he said in one of his threads "Giving away 2 free domains, either pm me or post in this thread" or something like that, so I pmed him for LoadedGames.net and he gave it to me...
well obviously he thought sites take like 1 day to make, and by the time I had found someone to help me make LoadedGames.net he gave it to you :/

Craig
14-03-2006, 07:12 PM
He didn't give it to me,I bought it off him. Well actually I bought it off him then he had that bust up or what not and refunded me by giving me it back =]

Any actual offers?

Craig
18-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Any offers please? =]

Contact me via thread//via pm!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!