PDA

View Full Version : Love

DaveTaylor
12-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Do you think its possible to be "in love" when your a teenager at all or even when your older or do you think its just something we call our feelings. Me and my ex still are "together" more then friends but not going out we still like eachother and i think we will for a while what are your views?

Toes
12-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Yes but I hate people that go,

'I'm going to see my boyfriend!' when they have been going out for a week. Or 12 year olds the say, after being together for a week, I love _ _ _ _ such and such, It bugs me.

FlyingJesus
12-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Love's a psychological thing, so technically if you really believe that you're in love, you are, whatever your age. It does annoy me that so many 12 year olds go around saying they love their boy/girlfriend when they hardly know them, but as anyone who's been in more than one relationship will know, your idea on "love" will change with each relationship. In later years you'll look back and think "what a [insert rude word] I was", but it won't change the fact that you thought you were in the deepest, truest love at the time.

DaveTaylor
12-03-2006, 07:56 PM
i wont say we are in love its mostly a term of saying but i feel happy when i am with her, i feel warm when i hug her, dunno how to explain it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!