Lmao,
It really does puzzle me...
Because she'd of had to have been on habbo a while or something
Unless she was a loner with no friends? xD
She's imp so she has been.

Magnesium
12-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Hence the whole Impetuous story..

Imp was Habbo staff but not liked much so sulake said she could become the HM if she moved to a different account.. bleh..:rolleyes:

Wouldn't really surprise me either.

Obliviated
12-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Yeah it could be possible but she'd of come out publically after so long

Magnesium
12-03-2006, 09:03 PM
I don't think she would, if sulake said she had to move accounts she would have done so without letting people know. If people found out they'd probably be an uproar on the hotel with riots everywhere.

-Wolverine
12-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah it could be possible but she'd of come out publically after so long
No.. she wouldn't.
But if Callie leaves being hotel manager or gets promoted the story will be that
if Callie leaves Impetuous will be too sad and she'll leave too.. or if Callie gets promoted they might say that Imp has decided to leave for whatever reason because Callie will be too busy with 2 accounts.

Obliviated
12-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Surprised there hasnt been one already
Over the new rares which are always rubbish,
To be honest Callie needs to get a proper Schedule and STICK TO IT xD

Magnesium
12-03-2006, 09:07 PM
The last big riot I can remember was when that orb of doom thing was postponed a day..

I thought sulake or the country manager decided what rares got released anyway?

Obliviated
12-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Hmm yeah,
I met Callie once in her room
As i was tantrumming so she sent me to her room
Where she sat me down and had a nice open conversation with me
And tried to get what i disliked sorted
She is nice but, she needs to be more public, if you understand.

Neversoft
12-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Callie is Impetuous, k?

Obliviated
12-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Neversoft not to be funny but prove it?
No one can therefor leave it to your own imagination.

Neversoft
12-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Neversoft not to be funny but prove it?
No one can therefor leave it to your own imagination.

Ask around yourself, The majority will say it is true..

Obliviated
12-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Hmm true but i aint sure

-Dannie
12-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Callie first was a Habbo, then became a Hobba on the account Impetuous.

Sooner, she applied to become Habbo Staff. She was then promoted to Hotel Manager, but decided to use the name Callie :)

Blunte
12-03-2006, 09:34 PM
prove it?

The real question is, prove that she ISN'T Callie :rolleyes:

Xtro
12-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Callie first was a Habbo, then became a Hobba on the account Impetuous.

Sooner, she applied to become Habbo Staff. She was then promoted to Hotel Manager, but decided to use the name Callie :)

False. Callies account code is is 11715587 and Impetuouses is 05987010 so Callie was created along time after the account Impetuous.

Neversoft
12-03-2006, 10:00 PM
False. Callies account code is is 11715587 and Impetuouses is 05987010 so Callie was created along time after the account Impetuous.

That doesn't really prove anything. She could have created the account after, what difference does it make?

Xtro
12-03-2006, 10:41 PM
That doesn't really prove anything. She could have created the account after, what difference does it make?

It prooves that the account Callie was soley created for being Hotel Manager. The account was created; then around a few days later she was made Hotel Manager. Therefore, she couldn't have any experience on that account and doesn't qualify to be Hotel Manager. The only explaination is the account Callie is a clone account of a habbo with experience.

Antony
12-03-2006, 11:01 PM
You dont have to qualify for experience on an account ;x
Plus shes obv had experience from the Impetuous account, Its so obvious that they are the same people. Each staff member in that office has a roll, Except for Impetuous, we never hear about her roll in the office other than ' She likes pink '
Plus, You dont have to have experience with habbo to be Hotel Manager or any other job that sulake employ for. They usually employ people who haven't played habbo before. Same with MOD's

Uwe
12-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Callie is Impetuous.- I thought everyone knew that >:I

Obligated or w.e

Yes it is true. :)
Z-Unit had pictures from Housekeeping.

and oh, shes admitted it on severel occasions

Desjardens
13-03-2006, 03:41 AM
She's imp so she has been.

... Please dont start Callie = Imp posts :l They are so annoying

Evolution
13-03-2006, 09:30 AM
You dont have to qualify for experience on an account ;x
Plus shes obv had experience from the Impetuous account, Its so obvious that they are the same people. Each staff member in that office has a roll, Except for Impetuous, we never hear about her roll in the office other than ' She likes pink '
Plus, You dont have to have experience with habbo to be Hotel Manager or any other job that sulake employ for. They usually employ people who haven't played habbo before. Same with MOD's
That is why people know Impetuous = Technician??

I don't think you realise, Habbo PREFER to use new people as Habbo Staff. I know this because Becs emailed me back with this:

The others you mention are on a long waiting list. Moderating is a coveted job and we have quite a long list. We hire people based on many factors though, not just how they behave in Habbo. Where they live, their online experience, and how attached they are to Habbo are all factors. People who live in the hotel 24/7 are not usually good candidates for Moderators. We find they are not able to be fair and objective. Nor are they able to lead a balanced life. Spending every waking hour in an online game (or offline) is not healthy. We want Moderators/Habbo Staff who set a good example in this respect.

Becs

As you can see, they hire Moderators based on their past experiance and talent - not how long they've been a Habbo.

That's what they have training periods for. :)

EDIT:// whoever said about housekeeping:

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6659/fakehousekeeping7je.png

Do you think that's real? ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!