ive been reading up on are aliens real
and every one thinks its a hoax

but my view at it is, that we cant be the only life form in the whole universe

i mean it may be possible, that we are the only life form

but i doubt it

what are your views?

Grimmauld
13-03-2006, 01:43 AM
Almost anything is possible, there's not much things that are impossible.

HUGECOOL
13-03-2006, 01:58 AM
It's very egotistical of us to think that we're the only living things in the universe.

It's funny though.

Scientists and experts want to search for intelligent life on other planets when there is none on their own.

Crono
13-03-2006, 03:40 AM
I agree, I doubt the only living creatures in the universe are on Earth.

Desjardens
13-03-2006, 03:46 AM
Im not into the whole Alien thing

BL!NKEY
13-03-2006, 03:50 AM
i think their are probally other life forms on other plannets but i dont think they look like the trademark alien image that we think of them in the movies.

they are probaly just little basteria living in other soloar systems.

remeber we evolved so they could have evolved to suite their habatate and maybe they have totally different characteristics than us.

Also we could be aliens. We could have been brought by a meteroite billions of years ago and the one celled creatures evolved into us.

So then we would be alieans on this plannet???

trippy

Rashelly
13-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Aliens ARE real...I'm an alien.
But seriously, very naive to think we're alone in the universe...

Jase
13-03-2006, 11:58 AM
I don't think there are aliens in the universe, but probs more humans (Like another earth etc)

Herman
13-03-2006, 11:59 AM
I don't think there are aliens in the universe, but probs more humans (Like another earth etc)
Lmao, another Earth? It could be possible, who knows.

Grimmauld
13-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Lmao, another Earth? It could be possible, who knows.
Maybe this second Earth is called Thrae.

Php
13-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Lol, it mayb be called thrae =]

Revis
13-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Haven't you ever played Halo 2?
Yeah, theres like Aliens and they like, want to go biblical on us but we win, yah.

RosieIsHot
13-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Almost anything is possible, there's not much things that are impossible.
so me jumping from da empire state building and landing on spikes and not dying.. ;o should tryt sometime eh lolaolzz jkz ;]]

Erm i seen an alien once it was well scary n stuffit had 4 eyes loolz and was pink it said bah ram you!!!! i was like wth liek n den i sed bak, brb lol gtg bye and kissed it xx

Magnet
13-03-2006, 04:07 PM
I used to be mad about Aliens, I know a hell of alot of stuff about them.

Heard of the Men-In-Black, they're pretty freaky.

Revis
13-03-2006, 04:09 PM
I used to be mad about Aliens, I know a hell of alot of stuff about them.

Heard of the Men-In-Black, they're pretty freaky.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com :)

Chaz
13-03-2006, 04:12 PM
OK, well this is they way i see it. We're only 1 universe. theres millions of more universes out there. of corse theres life. if we can survive and adapt to these things. and advance the way we do. why can't others? Look at us now, we have laptops and gizmo's. Well thats my view. we dnt evan know the whole of our gaxily anyway, for all we knw, there could be another 4million planets in it o.0

ssricky
13-03-2006, 04:15 PM
ok lemme settle this once and for all in the year 2010 they will come out with flying cars and in year 2030 we will all turn into the jetsons in the year 2040 the whole universe will turn into star wars with wookies and jawas the end :] then darth vader will blow up earth with the death star

Chaz
13-03-2006, 04:16 PM
ok lemme settle this once and for all in the year 2010 they will come out with flying cars and in year 2030 we will all turn into the jetsons in the year 2040 the whole universe will turn into star wars with wookies and jawas the end :] then darth vader will blow up earth with the death star
k .

Rashelly
13-03-2006, 04:19 PM
OR
The earth will be demolished to make way for a super highway.
The world was made by mice, as part of a computer program and the answer to the ultimate question is 42.

ssricky
13-03-2006, 04:20 PM
OR
The earth will be demolished to make way for a super highway.
The world was made by mice, as part of a computer program and the answer to the ultimate question is 42.
lol no 42 is the meaning of life u google ****

Reeceykins
I dno really i think there is, maybe nothing can pick up signals or something and they could be watching us or in our homes

Neversoft
I believe they are real.

Rashelly
13-03-2006, 04:22 PM
lol no 42 is the meaning of life u google ****
Come again? If you've seen "The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy",you'd know what I meant. It's the answer to the ultimate question, but no one knows what the question is.

ssricky
13-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Come again? If you've seen "The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy",you'd know what I meant. It's the answer to the ultimate question, but no one knows what the question is.
but if u search the meaning of life on google and put im feeling lucky its 42 as well :P

Revis
13-03-2006, 04:52 PM
OK, well this is they way i see it. We're only 1 universe. theres millions of more universes out there. of corse theres life. if we can survive and adapt to these things. and advance the way we do. why can't others? Look at us now, we have laptops and gizmo's. Well thats my view. we dnt evan know the whole of our gaxily anyway, for all we knw, there could be another 4million planets in it o.0
But we are potentially extremely primitive compared to 'aliens'. If they find and visit us, it means they have perfected space travel and have survived the journey. If they could do that then the likelyhood is that they could kick our ass if they wanted to.

ssricky
13-03-2006, 04:59 PM
if you watch south park ull understand my next theory

earth is one big tv show were each animal person (black asians etc) and things are from different planets and at the begining of time aliens put us here to amuse them :P

Revis
13-03-2006, 05:01 PM
:o! Starvin' Marvin' was really an alien!

Dupion
13-03-2006, 05:16 PM
hurry up NASA i can't wait for you to be so lazy and not go and search!!!!1

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!