PDA

View Full Version : I think ..

Grimmauld
13-03-2006, 02:00 AM
I think HabboxForum should allow the Runescape section to edit their titles, incase people want to make a thread of selling sharks, they can simplely edit the titles, or incase people want to make a PKing thread, they can edit the title and inform people what page the new update was on. Note that this is only a suggestion, well it relates to Runescape in a way, so I just thought I'd share it.

micky.blue.eyes
13-03-2006, 05:31 PM
I think HabboxForum should allow the Runescape section to edit their titles, incase people want to make a thread of selling sharks, they can simplely edit the titles, or incase people want to make a PKing thread, they can edit the title and inform people what page the new update was on. Note that this is only a suggestion, well it relates to Runescape in a way, so I just thought I'd share it.
Uh, we can edit the titles. :s
I have edited one of mine a couple of days ago.

Grimmauld
13-03-2006, 09:32 PM
How do I edit my title?

micky.blue.eyes
14-03-2006, 06:45 AM
Just click on that edit thingy, then you can change your message but also your title. Works for me.

Grimmauld
14-03-2006, 12:51 PM
It only edits the title of your post, not the title of the thread. =T

Neversoft
14-03-2006, 12:58 PM

You can edit the title of your thread.

Steven.
14-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Thread Tools > EDIT Thread, its at the top, not sure if normal members can edit them though, if they can it will only be in a matter of time you cant edit it.

;)

micky.blue.eyes
15-03-2006, 07:00 AM
Use the same way with threads. But I think you only get 15 minutes or something for normal members to change it, not sure though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!