PDA

View Full Version : Is Satan our true god?

Captain Grammar
13-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Is this Satan fellow really the god that some weird people worship because they think that god is really all kind, all loving and all merciful?

From here-on, I will now key god as 'God' and Satan as 'Satan'

Okay, well were hear about terrorists everyday and suicide bombers killing them selves and others blowing things to bits. (Mainly them selves). And they say things like: "Our god made us do it!", "We do it to please our god' and so on...

Well, don't you think thats a pretty messed up god?

We have churches and religions that pray and worship their 'God' and think that by leading a peaceful and good life they'll be accepted into the afterlife (Otherwise known as Heaven) and avoid the devil ('Satan') and his Hell.

From what they know, they're praying to the great peaceful 'God' who will listen and protect them like his children. Then you have these people who worship their god and that he will promise them a great afterlife if they do his bidding. (Basically blow stuff up... Kill people, blah blah).

So either Mr. God here is Dr. Jekkle and Mr. Hyde, or 'Satan' is the true god and the people who pray to the 'God' just don't know it yet.

'How can blowing up someone be the work of god?!' I hear you ask? Well I don't know, but they do it to please their god.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the afterlife!

Rawr
13-03-2006, 05:42 PM
I personally don't believe in satan or god.

Captain Grammar
13-03-2006, 05:44 PM
I personally don't believe in satan or god.

Alas; neither do I, this only add's to my disbelief in that their is a god.

Ezzie.
13-03-2006, 07:10 PM
what you say is idiotic. a) satan belongs to christianity as does GOD b) most of the suicide bombers belong to muslim/islam Get your facts right before you insult mine and othes faith please

Polly-alyssa
13-03-2006, 08:21 PM
I have no belief in any kind of god or satan, i prefer evidence, if evidence can prove of a god's existance then i will believe it. Atm i believe in the big bang theory, or a theory similar to that.

FlyingJesus
13-03-2006, 08:23 PM
They're all from different faiths and different cultures, you and I may not be used to suicide bombers but in some places they are, it's just a difference in the way we live (or die perhaps).

xJoeYx
13-03-2006, 08:32 PM
b) most of the suicide bombers belong to muslim/islam Get your facts right before you insult mine and othes faith please

That was very hypocritical.

You get suicide bombers CLAIMING to belong to many different faiths, its just people jump to conclusions to blame someone.

IRA bombers - Christian
George Bush - Christian
not very peace people either are they?

First off, in this world we have many different faiths, therefore many different views of God. God can be anything, and we can say anything about him. You are particularly refering to bombings here. Terrorist leaders insite these attacks by brainwashing people and getting them to do deeds claiming it is what God wants them to do, people will do anything.

Jaw
13-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Does Satan have a Church?

James!
13-03-2006, 09:11 PM
That was very hypocritical.

You get suicide bombers CLAIMING to belong to many different faiths, its just people jump to conclusions to blame someone.

IRA bombers - Christian
George Bush - Christian
not very peace people either are they?

First off, in this world we have many different faiths, therefore many different views of God. God can be anything, and we can say anything about him. You are particularly refering to bombings here. Terrorist leaders insite these attacks by brainwashing people and getting them to do deeds claiming it is what God wants them to do, people will do anything.
How is it hypocritical? He's never done it so he can comment on it. ;)

Maggot
13-03-2006, 09:12 PM
I have no belief in any kind of god or satan, i prefer evidence, if evidence can prove of a god's existance then i will believe it. Atm i believe in the big bang theory, or a theory similar to that.

Well, thats the whole point. It's to have faith. Personlly i'd love it if there was evidence, but there isnt and never will be. It's just something for us to think about, and for us to be are friends, and guide us, give advice you name it if were ever stuck. For example if you was on plane about to die, what would you be doing? (I'd be praying, even if you don't belive in god)

Demynx
13-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Don't Believe in Hell nor Satan. I never did. I believe in peace. Though I'm christian I'm probably one of the "Non Believers" To Satan. Though I Meditate I never really Understanded How can The "Satan" (Aka- Devil, Donte, ect.)
Excist. I believe these are just made up stories to scare people on what happens after you go to the after life. This might sound like a scary expierience
not knowing what is going to happen after you die. I said I Beleive In Peace. These things have to do with Religion. And these have to do with your beliefs in god or evil. Evil doesn't exist. Its like your living in a computer game. Where you
are is a dream. After you die. You find inner peace in yourself. Nobody actually knows for sure. Including the scientest who see things that I don't want to believe. People always ask themselfs even if its only once every year or more
Where am I going after a Leave this world. Hell isn't real. Its somthing that was made up by a man and his Ego. Jews, Catholics, Nigros, Hispanics, Christian, Latins, Euros, Asians, Hindus, and onwards have there own belief. You might say my words aren't real but that is what I think. You can't change someones mind on somthing. Its there choice to choose there own beliefs and religions. Some people say that there aren't your friends anymore because of your Race or Religion. Well it happend to me. It is really normal.
Thats all I have to say.

RedStratocas
13-03-2006, 10:40 PM
What if the crazy street bums are right?... what if heaven really is a magic choo-choo train made out of choclate that serves tacos all day every day?...

*cough*...

Anyway...apparently there is only one drawing of hell in the bible. I heard a comedian talking about this, saying "What if it's just a closet or something, and the rest of it is paradise?"

No opinion on this though, I dont know much about religion, not a part of one. However, to those people that dont know, Satanism DOES NOT mean worshiping Satan. It means believing you are your own god and control your own destiny.

uh huh her
13-03-2006, 10:45 PM
I don't beleive in 'God' or 'Satan' they are just made up to keep us from doing bad things. 'Be naughty and you'll go to Hell and burn' or 'Be good and go to Heaven where you are free from worries and you can live a peaceful afterlife'.

FrozenWhisper
13-03-2006, 11:30 PM
I don't belive in god, and honestly, I'm SICK AND TIRED of what I belive in being linked to Satan. I'm getting into Wicca (or witchcraft although there ARE too different things)

Captain Grammar
13-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Does Satan have a Church?

Infact, he does. South Nivana.

But they say about there being only 'One God' so their god must be 'THE God'. = )

Different faiths, same guy upstairs.

FrozenWhisper
13-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Infact, he does. South Nivana.

But they say about there being only 'One God' so their god must be 'THE God'. = )

Different faiths, same guy upstairs.
Or girl (Wiccan's belive in Goddess he he), I belive god isn't a force, but more, a spirttually guidence, if that made any sence...

Captain Grammar
13-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Or girl (Wiccan's belive in Goddess he he), I belive god isn't a force, but more, a spirttually guidence, if that made any sence...

Well, I'm open to anything, if I can deduct it scientifically I'll believe in it.

Doesn't mean to say I'll worship it, but hey.

RedStratocas
13-03-2006, 11:46 PM
If I had to pick a religion, it would be Buhdist. Because you can believe anything from any religion, and still get to heaven. That rocks.

Captain Grammar
13-03-2006, 11:48 PM
If I had to pick a religion, it would be Buhdist. Because you can believe anything from any religion, and still get to heaven. That rocks.

But what is heaven? Hmmm? Clouds, angels playing harps? Meh, my idea of heaven would be me, my guitar and a lifetime supply of cheesy-puffs.

But hey, thats just me.

FrozenWhisper
13-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Well, I'm open to anything, if I can deduct it scientifically I'll believe in it.

Doesn't mean to say I'll worship it, but hey.
Good point, I mean, I belive, you can be part of a religon WITHOUT beliving in it's god.

Captain Grammar
13-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Good point, I mean, I belive, you can be part of a religon WITHOUT beliving in it's god.

And I respect your belief in that, I don't have to agree, but I can respect it.

God hasn't been proven to exist or not exist and I doubt we'll never know because unless he/she comes off his or her world/heaven or whatever, we won't know and this will all keep spinning and spinning.

FrozenWhisper
13-03-2006, 11:55 PM
And I respect your belief in that, I don't have to agree, but I can respect it.

God hasn't been proven to exist or not exist and I doubt we'll never know because unless he/she comes off his or her world/heaven or whatever, we won't know and this will all keep spinning and spinning.
I don't belive in him, but I feel, I dunno like there's a force inside us that is like a god but not, if you know what I mean lol

Captain Grammar
13-03-2006, 11:59 PM
I don't belive in him, but I feel, I dunno like there's a force inside us that is like a god but not, if you know what I mean lol

Sadly, I don't.

I have not 'felt' what you've said but scientifically, it could be an array of things. =P

I believe in re-incarnation, though. No proof that that exists but I just 'believe' it does. Hypocritical of me to say that when it's not confirmed, but I guess it's just like what you said. It's just something you feel.

FrozenWhisper
14-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Sadly, I don't.

I have not 'felt' what you've said but scientifically, it could be an array of things. =P

I believe in re-incarnation, though. No proof that that exists but I just 'believe' it does. Hypocritical of me to say that when it's not confirmed, but I guess it's just like what you said. It's just something you feel.
I also belive in that, i meant, like we are our own god, we control what happens. I also belive in the Three Fold or as non-wiccan's know it Karma :)

Desjardens
14-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Probably Not.

FrozenWhisper
14-03-2006, 12:16 AM
Probably Not.
Too be honest, I cann't think of any religon with Satan as god. Anyone think of one?

HUGECOOL
14-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Well, they say Satanism is the perfect religion.

If you mess up, you go to heaven. o_O

FrozenWhisper
14-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Well, they say Satanism is the perfect religion.

If you mess up, you go to heaven. o_O
Umm don't know if it's true but someone said before that Satan isn't there god, that themselfs are.

JackHb
14-03-2006, 12:24 AM
I don't belive in God or anything like that.
Why belive in something you can't see.

Neversoft
14-03-2006, 12:26 AM

But you believe in Air and Gravity, yes? ;)

HUGECOOL
14-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Well, that's the oldest excuse. :rolleyes:

I just don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my on life with religion.

JackHb
14-03-2006, 12:36 AM
But you believe in Air and Gravity, yes? ;)

What a silly come back.
Without air we would die.

And my reason is not an excuse, its what i belive in. I don't need to live my life worshipping someone i will never see. Its like a safety blanket for people :S

Neversoft
14-03-2006, 12:43 AM
What a silly come back.
Without air we would die.

And my reason is not an excuse, its what i belive in. I don't need to live my life worshipping someone i will never see. Its like a safety blanket for people :S

You said why believe in things you can't see. You can't see Gavity or Air, but you blieve in them. So what difference does beliveing in God make. Even though I myself am not a believer.

Moose
14-03-2006, 12:51 AM
There is no Hell, whe you die and go to "hell" it means when you meet god, if you were bad he would turn his back agaisnt you and so you would lose your sense of goodness, thats what "hell" means.

woebegone
14-03-2006, 01:59 AM
Im an athiest so I believe in no god

Demynx
14-03-2006, 02:26 AM
But what is heaven? Hmmm? Clouds, angels playing harps? Meh, my idea of heaven would be me, my guitar and a lifetime supply of cheesy-puffs.

But hey, thats just me.
I belive Heaven as somthing like a 100-Star hotel and anything you think of will happen. Like blowing up the Bell-boy's head off.
Or Somthing that you like and will happen there.

Captain Grammar
14-03-2006, 01:06 PM
You said why believe in things you can't see. You can't see Gavity or Air, but you blieve in them. So what difference does beliveing in God make. Even though I myself am not a believer.

But you can see the effects of air/wind and gravity.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!