PDA

View Full Version : Just downloaded CS

Jase
13-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Can anybody give me any tips/advice on how to play while its updating? :)

Neil
13-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Uhhh...Probably the most useful bit of advice you shall ever recieve...Don't die...

woebegone
14-03-2006, 01:43 AM
Listen to footsteps, and dont hold down the mouse button, do short controled bursts for accuracy

bai

Jase
14-03-2006, 04:53 PM
I hate it, its boring as hell.... You can die instantly in 1 shot and then you have to wait 3 more mins to play again :| I want my £5 back... Wolfenstein: enemy territory is way better, more people can play on servers and you only have to wait a few seconds to play again :P

Tomush
14-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Spray and pray <3

I play Counter Strike:Condition Zero <33

Grindie
14-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Spray and pray <3
That's good advice =]

Don't TK or Teamflash - that will really annoy people =]

From First To Last
15-03-2006, 08:02 PM
*** does spray and pay mean?

woebegone
15-03-2006, 08:07 PM
holding down the mouse button and getting lucky headshots

Diamondkid
15-03-2006, 10:47 PM
I play CS:S and its great & addictive when you can play. Tapping mouse button to give short bursts is very good, also crouching near an enemy and looking up at them is effective as its harder for them.

Tip: Always aim for upper body and danger areas such as heart and head, most people aim for the head.
Also if you hear footsteps crouch or walk and untill you are certain it is one of your team be very cautious.

Top Equipment to use
- Desert Eagle + Ammo
- Grenade x1
- Flash x2
- Body Armor
- Defusal Kit (If you're CT)

This lot will make you a good gamer at this type of game, also its a gd way of killing people because Deagles are powerful and can shoot from long range distances. Just remember - Duck And HEADSHOT.

Unbareable
17-03-2006, 12:33 PM
I play CS:S and its great & addictive when you can play. Tapping mouse button to give short bursts is very good, also crouching near an enemy and looking up at them is effective as its harder for them.

Tip: Always aim for upper body and danger areas such as heart and head, most people aim for the head.
Also if you hear footsteps crouch or walk and untill you are certain it is one of your team be very cautious.

Top Equipment to use
- Desert Eagle + Ammo
- Grenade x1
- Flash x2
- Body Armor
- Defusal Kit (If you're CT)

This lot will make you a good gamer at this type of game, also its a gd way of killing people because Deagles are powerful and can shoot from long range distances. Just remember - Duck And HEADSHOT.
try crouching well going around main fight area the more u crouch the better the aim and never click and spray the weirdo who said that must have a low acc percent i've been playing cs for like 1 year but i've stopped and i had aim acc of 89% and try the m16 with silencer works really good:);)

---MAD---
17-03-2006, 12:37 PM
well if you dont like the game cause you die...dont play :p

Diamondkid
18-03-2006, 12:46 PM
try crouching :);)

This is also a very good way of killing people I must say. Walking is good but crouching is even better because you can get down low and its harder for the opposition to attack you. From the crouching position you can get headshots easily and because you are crouching enemies will not hear you walking near them, use crouching if you want to knife someone :p

Tip on knife fights
Creep up to the enemy
Use right mouse click and not left mouse (right mouse is one lunge and left mouse is numerous strikes)
Run into the enemy before using the right mouse to throw more damage at the enemy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!