PDA

View Full Version : Pixel Town

Euphonick
20-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Me and a few other people are creating a Online Chat Community called Pixel Town, i think so anyway but the domain is www.pixel-pot.net which may change or may not we havent decided but it's just a bit of text at the moment, a demo of the town etc is currently being made by Moi ;) so that should be up in a month you won't be able to login and stuff just move around the town and see people doing things which when opened will be you, server databases that we currently have won't take much so we think at the most of 50 users to start of with then if we reach that and it gets used regularly we will upgrade the servers so we can have more :)
So i hope you all use it when opened and follow it as we go along!!

Homesrfan
20-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Sounds very cool!

G-flow
20-12-2004, 11:16 PM
sounds pretty good. remember to remind us when the site up and running, or at least the demo or screenshots of things lol

Bukker
21-12-2004, 12:36 AM
please make sure it is not a "Not gonna open" Chat and btw if you are a teenager (11-16 ) do you have the £30000 it costs?

and it needs to be on a server that you do not own a server that costs...
a Server that will hold a chat

Euphonick
21-12-2004, 03:04 PM
I am aware of the costs but thats the cost of something as big as habbo, i do have knowledge of this kind of thing so please do not try and put me down wth my idea's and it will open weve got quite a large team of more than experience people including myself.

GommeInc
21-12-2004, 03:05 PM
It sounds good, please tell us when it has finally open!

Euphonick
21-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Sure will! their will hopefully a beta version out half way through next year but before that we will be keeping you posted on other things such as updates and a few previews ;)

Mentor
21-12-2004, 06:47 PM
exsactly how far have you got on it. is it just an idea, or conspet, or have you acatlky begun coding and builing it?

ps. please dont just do a boring copy of habbo, or i can garentee it will fail, mek shore its somthing new, with many unque fetures, then it may catch on.

Bradd
21-12-2004, 07:15 PM
My brother is 18 and has a good job so me and him are making one weve planned it last year im the head Mod and hes hotel master its called Freekee Hotel but it wont be open till 2005 about june you migt not be able to move around just go in rooms. For now I provide a demo go on Bradds Underground it should be there in about 1 hour

-JT-
21-12-2004, 07:55 PM
if you guys ever need any staff i'm always available :)

Bukker
22-12-2004, 12:23 AM
well still if you need help with managment ask me:)
hope it all goes well and i do know your teens

splintercell!
22-12-2004, 12:01 PM
Well I have seen your graphics work and site work so I cant wait :D

Euphonick
22-12-2004, 04:00 PM
exsactly how far have you got on it. is it just an idea, or conspet, or have you acatlky begun coding and builing it?

ps. please dont just do a boring copy of habbo, or i can garentee it will fail, mek shore its somthing new, with many unque fetures, then it may catch on.

most things have been designed but they need to be edit so they can be animated so were currently getting that done.

And it's not going to be like habbo at all it looks totally different, it's a town and weve had plans to put like apartments which don't see all of it, this is what we have planned but it might not happen or it might we dont know.

well still if you need help with managment ask me
hope it all goes well and i do know your teens

Yeh will do but how do you know im "teens" have i told you how old i am? not to my knowledge.

-JT-
22-12-2004, 05:50 PM
this sounds like its gonna be well cool!

Mentor
22-12-2004, 05:54 PM
most things have been designed but they need to be edit so they can be animated so were currently getting that done.

And it's not going to be like habbo at all it looks totally different, it's a town and weve had plans to put like apartments which don't see all of it, this is what we have planned but it might not happen or it might we dont know.

Yeh will do but how do you know im "teens" have i told you how old i am? not to my knowledge.

sounds very interesting. cant wait to see what comes of it

-JT-
22-12-2004, 07:50 PM
are the charicters going to walk about? Ir just pictures of them in sort of chat rooms?

Euphonick
22-12-2004, 10:18 PM
The characters will walk Lmao

Anti-Pod
22-12-2004, 10:22 PM
lol, good joke james :p

Graphics
23-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Hmm sounds very interesting but like most other ideas this may not actually work do you have the servers to run a chat facility that large? The costs to run something with that much data costs thousands of dollars

RedMaggot
23-12-2004, 03:26 PM
I do belive someone asked this,
it would cost alot,
if anyone needs hosting im here ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!