PDA

View Full Version : I dont like the new layout.

Dash
14-03-2006, 05:32 PM
It dosent look atall habboy. It looks all smoth and like...I dunno glossy. Just dosent make it look like a habbo fan site anymore :(
It also takes alot longer to load now.

Just wanted to express my opinion on it.

SHEEPY
14-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Why does it have to look 'Habboy'? Answer: It doesn't.

I see they have gone for a more tidy layout. I don't even use Habbox.com nor Habbo for that matter, but it is better than the old layout, I reckon.

8Freak8
14-03-2006, 05:42 PM
It dosent look atall habboy. It looks all smoth and like...I dunno glossy. Just dosent make it look like a habbo fan site anymore :(
It also takes alot longer to load now.

Just wanted to express my opinion on it.
We're going to be looking for ways to improve the Habboness of it :). I personally think glossy = good - I guess that is just opinion differences between us. It probably takes longer because everyone is looking at it at the moment - there were 645 online earlier compared to 200ish normally so the server will be slow.

Thanks for a politer thread than the other one ;).

Lozzoling
14-03-2006, 05:54 PM
it does have to look habbo-ey,its a habbo fansite

its hardly going to have pamela anderson on the front page is it

edit: lmao i'm not going to be polite to you,i know how corrupt habbox is from the inside,you may have hushed all that p@nd@ trouble and sacking everyone who dissagreed with you but i was there,i speak my mind...i'm hardly going to shut up because of you

Raremandan
14-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong but your using Joomla for it, did you actually create and code the layout for it?

It's good but the content will be harder to looks as nice as the original Habbox V2 as there is a bigger content space, and it seems like the Rare Values look absolutely garbish on it; while on V2 they look half decent with the nice System that has been coded.

I really suggest you get a nice design for it and code it towards the web compliences instead of having HTML 4.0 just for IE as other browsers don't excecute improper HTML very well.

Habbox has some amazing Graphics Designers whom i've noticed when I worked here and beforehand and some pretty good coders.

Just another tip as soon as a Joomla exploit is posted then your site will probably undergo countless exploits.

MattUH
15-03-2006, 12:52 PM
the site is getting WORSE! =/

nets
16-03-2006, 12:44 AM
I don't think it looks "Habbo related", and will possibly be harder to maintain a consistent look throughout the site.

Matt.
16-03-2006, 07:45 AM
I dont like the new layout so i use
www.habbox.com/index.php :d

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!