PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion

Bear-Max
14-03-2006, 07:58 PM
Could it be just 10 days to go until gaming nirvana touches ground in the UK? Yep, the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is scheduled for a 24th March release (or so it can be assumed, with the announcement of a "release before the end of March", and this being the last Friday of the month). Personally, I'm really excited about the game - it truly will be a freeform adventure. 16 square miles of land to explore; not to mention the massive dungeons and other world planes.

Hopefully, if the frame rate is stable, this could overtake Ghost Recon as being the number one essential for the Xbox 360. Of course, you can always play it on PC if you so wish :P

kano
14-03-2006, 09:59 PM
that game looks really good, not really my type of game, no guns :eusa_danc but i will prob rent it out just to give it a try.

i heard u can be a vampire :s

when u get it can ya post a review on here plz

Neil
14-03-2006, 11:09 PM
This Elders Scrolls game is clearly going to get a GoTY award, I know it, I haven't seen a game with such detail since....Mario? :S

JoeyK.
14-03-2006, 11:48 PM
It would be the only reason I would actually buy a 360 :P

kano
15-03-2006, 06:59 PM
needs online play! to be the truely best game

Neil
15-03-2006, 07:21 PM
It would be the only reason I would actually buy a 360 :P
That is exactly what I said lol

needs online play! to be the truely best game
That would be true but then again, the monsters don't come back to life, there is only a small amount of each item in the game and the graphics would make the game lag like hell even with broadband connections

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!