PDA

View Full Version : The Banning Chain.

Demynx
15-03-2006, 02:47 AM
What bothers me the most is how this forum is loosing to many Members
Its a Chain Some Popular person gets banned and His Best friend leaves for that
The more post someone has I see them get banned or Leave. This i becoming so natural that all the popular habbox members are banned or are leaving then come the Alt Rippers then come more annoying people then come people who show nudity on it. It goes on and on. People leave just for there stupid rep going down. Its a sickening expeirence. I Also see some members disappear and are never heard of again. :l

Pop Guy Leaves- Pop Guy 2 Leaves- Pop Guy 3 Gets Banned- His friend leaves-
His friend leave.
There are still popular people there are even people who survived sence 2004
but later you just see them disappear. They didn't say they want to they didn't get banned. It is really wiered how this chain goes on and on. :l Mabye the popular went nuts posting. I dunno. Im just one of the normal members.
Popular somtimes are pains in the rear end. They try to act cool and they become it and derespect some other members. I'm not leaving soon. Ive almost been in this forum for almost one year. I thought the forum was cool back then but then friends were leaving then I amost quit. Though I finally remembered the chain here. The more people leaving the more annoying people come. Ive never been V.I.P. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the forum. Some Workers get banned for stupid reasons I also heared the respected ones also. Sometimes I wish the forum didn't ban to many popular people. It makes me sad seeing such good members leave this forum for a stupid ban. :( This forum is great don't get me wrong but atleast habbox can do for us is to make things a little less strict.
Thank you for your time, Mystic-Son

P.S. I dunno if it goes here. :P

Beef Samich
15-03-2006, 03:02 AM
get used to it.

and it isnt just on Habbox its almost on every close-knit forum

Demynx
15-03-2006, 03:06 AM
I Did get used to it. that is why i'm still on the forum. :)

woebegone
15-03-2006, 04:20 AM
You know there is a reason why they are getting banned so get used to it. Personally im glad that the abundance of spammers is decreasing

iluvben
15-03-2006, 08:06 AM
www.habbo-positivie.co.uk is the place to go because the mods aint thick there

Colourfulâ„¢
15-03-2006, 08:07 AM
Well, if you follow the simple rules then you simply will not get banned. :)

Dupion
15-03-2006, 04:01 PM
yeah thats the way it works coz we love each other (L)

Mentor
15-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Ive already been banned once.. no twice, but meh. I only came back to insult some idiots post, and now just come when im board, the main diffence is here i tend to be grump and just insult people where as before i tended to be nice and actaly help people, u can blame dip**** (aka sirek) for that :)

Well, if you follow the simple rules then you simply will not get banned. :)
Hard when so many of them are made up on teh spot, like the rule agaist revaling teh 3 grand sirek makes in profit, while doing nothing and not paying his staff (he coulnt cover it with bull**** since i used to be in the staff, so ban i go)

Its also not allowed to post user ids, but still they remve those threads. Hell they tend to make up the majority of the rules inforced, probly becuse sirek gets to ban without reasons unlike the rest of the mods etc "/

Rawr
15-03-2006, 06:23 PM
I have many good mates on here which have been banned like Helen :( but i wouldn't leave just because she got banned. :p

Toes
15-03-2006, 06:30 PM
I have many good mates on here which have been banned like Helen :( but i wouldn't leave just because she got banned. :p

Coz I would nag you too much... I would track you down!!! Be warned!

ssricky
15-03-2006, 06:32 PM
You know there is a reason why they are getting banned so get used to it. Personally im glad that the abundance of spammers is decreasing
pmsl coming from the biggest spammer in the runescape forum tahts a joke coming from u :rolleyes:

Cassie
15-03-2006, 07:10 PM
oh wow am i one of those people seeing as i got banned cos of hellz being banned :]

woebegone
15-03-2006, 07:59 PM
pmsl coming from the biggest spammer in the runescape forum tahts a joke coming from u :rolleyes:
no really?

Captain Grammar
15-03-2006, 08:40 PM
I miss my old forum... Rules, but they were fun rules. =D

Always
15-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Everyone moves on

SHEEPY
15-03-2006, 10:09 PM
when will helen re-register?!!1!// ; (

issaa.
15-03-2006, 10:10 PM
when will helen re-register?!!1!// ; (
She said shes not gonna <//3

SHEEPY
15-03-2006, 10:13 PM
that is absolutely woeful.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!