PDA

View Full Version : Help me get unbanned please!

Capri-Sun
15-03-2006, 03:54 PM
:eusa_wall ok i got banned because some guy found out my email address and bought me creds using bt click and buy and then canceled it but my ban thing says bt click and buy fraud but i av no way to prove it wasnt me

i need help if other people have been in these situations or know how to get unbanned tell me wat i should do for the appeal

Thanks

+rep for everyone who give me good advise

Jaw
15-03-2006, 03:58 PM
:eusa_wall ok i got banned because some guy found out my email address and bought me creds using bt click and buy and then canceled it but my ban thing says bt click and buy fraud but i av no way to prove it wasnt me

i need help if other people have been in these situations or know how to get unbanned tell me wat i should do for the appeal

Thanks

+rep for everyone who give me good advise
Best thing to do, Is just Email habbo. But you might be waiting a while.

rob06
15-03-2006, 03:59 PM
hi did u hav alot of furni on the account

Capri-Sun
15-03-2006, 04:00 PM
yes i have about 7thrones worth on it thats why im so gutted :eusa_wall

rob06
15-03-2006, 04:07 PM
ok well i no how 2 get it back all i have to do is send an email to habbo saying it was me that did that to your account and they will unblock you but i want paying for it

Uwe
15-03-2006, 04:07 PM
hmmm, I'd ring Habbo offices, you can find the Phone number on Sulake.com :)

Capri-Sun
15-03-2006, 04:10 PM
ive done that its a voice thing u need to leave ur name and number and they call u back but habbo's like me have to use habbo help tool:eusa_wall

Colourful™
15-03-2006, 04:29 PM
It's just one of those things that sometimes happens and is only tough on you because you cannot do anything about it.
Just keep emailing Habbo and they should eventually get the message that it wasn't you if you're so willing about it to keep mailnig habbo. :p

Capri-Sun
15-03-2006, 04:32 PM
:eusa_wall im going to because it really annoying and i just emailed them there and they sent me auto responder sayin i need to reply if i still want to appeal so im still waiting:eusa_wall

Joeymac
23-03-2006, 10:28 PM
ask them to check your ip cause it must of changed when the other person comes on, and if you ever bought creds tell them which way you paid for them ( if different from BT)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!