PDA

View Full Version : ROM/ISO

samsaBEAR
15-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Howdy, if you don't know what a ROM/ISO is don't worry, but if you do, help would be great!
I wanna get Final Fantasy 9 [all 3 disks] but my PC won't allow me to download the Torrent file [you'll understand what that is if you use BitTorrent]. Has anyone got the actual ZIPFiles/ROM that they can send to me via MSN or whatnot.
Any help would be great xD

alexxxxx
15-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Howdy, if you don't know what a ROM/ISO is don't worry, but if you do, help would be great!
I wanna get Final Fantasy 9 [all 3 disks] but my PC won't allow me to download the Torrent file [you'll understand what that is if you use BitTorrent]. Has anyone got the actual ZIPFiles/ROM that they can send to me via MSN or whatnot.
Any help would be great xD

[1] That'd PIRACY, so no. If you HAVE the game you can use a programme to get the ISO (WHOLE DISK IMAGE) off it.

[2] Sending a 700mb file over msn would take about a week, lol.

HarryPotter
15-03-2006, 07:16 PM
ROM stands for Read Only Memory, it cannot be replaced or deleted; it is used as a system start up so good look finding some :l

Flauvo
15-03-2006, 07:39 PM
ROM or Read-Only Memory stores things like M.S Word and documents created on that. Cannot be taken out...If you did, Computer wouldn't work

Kenneth
15-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Illegal just like psp roms and isos

HUGECOOL
16-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Well, he wanted information, not legal advice. :\

Try searching for them via torrent communities.

I mostly use...

- Demonoid
- OINK
- MiniNova
- isoHunt
- and others I can't remember. o.O

Oh, and I don't think anyone would have the time or patience to send a large file directly over MSN. >.>

samsaBEAR
16-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Okie pokie, thanks for the advice.
I do actually have the game, but the first cd has a massive scratch going through the middle. It lets me play it, then it freezes halfway through

alexxxxx
16-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Okie pokie, thanks for the advice.
I do actually have the game, but the first cd has a massive scratch going through the middle. It lets me play it, then it freezes halfway through

Well if you really do have it, try another Bittorrent program. I had this one called Shazzerra or sumthing once.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!