PDA

View Full Version : Buying 1.8 million gp with neopoints!

Cyndia
15-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Selling a 1,800,000 neopoints.. I do an exchange rate of 1:1, so 1 mil np for 1 mil gp, etc. I'm pretty much looking for all amounts. Selling all 1.8 mil at once would be wonderful, but I don't mind trading for smaller amounts - aka 50k, 100k, etc. The minimum I require is 25k though, and that's all.
I'll go first if you're trusted, but otherwise I won't.. and whichever way we do it, we'll do it in parts. No need to fear that I might scam, you can check with the following people -->

Last rune for habbo trade was djhaza
Last np for rune trade was with Rashelly2.
Last np for habbo trades were with Yaz, Sally, and Babeluverchris.
Last creds trade was with kf0st334.

And so yeah. PM me or post here your offers/what you want to trade.

Thanks! :)

Sly
15-03-2006, 10:34 PM
*cough* Trading sub forun *cough*

Redmoon Evil
15-03-2006, 10:36 PM
*cough* Trading sub forun *cough*

jake u auda see ya doctor think you got cold coming on or is it smokers cough tuttut

Sly
15-03-2006, 10:37 PM
jake u auda see ya doctor think you got cold coming on or is it smokers cough tuttut

English please?

Redmoon Evil
15-03-2006, 10:43 PM
jake que vous devriez voir votre docteur je pense que vous avez avancer à froid ou êtes lui une toux de fumeurs?

xD

Sly
15-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Much better :)

Cyndia
16-03-2006, 04:13 AM
Whoops! I thought I was in the trading subforum.. I always have up several windows of the forums and sometimes I mix them up.. So sorry <3 I would be much obliged if a mod could please move this there?

Thank you :D

Oh, and gebuz and Jake.... You guys are weird. ;)
<33333
Mais votre francais est tres bien. Je parle francais, mais je ne sais pas francais trop et mon grammaire [et vocabulaire], c'etait mauvais.

Redmoon Evil
16-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Whoops! I thought I was in the trading subforum.. I always have up several windows of the forums and sometimes I mix them up.. So sorry <3 I would be much obliged if a mod could please move this there?

Thank you :D

Oh, and gebuz and Jake.... You guys are weird. ;)
<33333
Mais votre francais est tres bien. Je parle francais, mais je ne sais pas francais trop et mon grammaire [et vocabulaire], c'etait mauvais.

La raison que mon Français est ce bon est parce que j'utilise un traducteur, J'ai laissé tomber l'année dernière mon rire français de classe dehors fort.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!