PDA

View Full Version : Making fansite...Want to help?

Liberation
16-03-2006, 06:10 PM
hi ya all...
im just thinking of making a habbo fansite ans wanted to ask anyone if you wanted to help.....You can be anying....if u can write gd html g8 or stuff like dat..
so if u can please reply or PM me.
thanks alot

:Edzy
16-03-2006, 06:36 PM
i will if it will be any good

Lycan
16-03-2006, 06:39 PM
hi ya all...
im just thinking of making a habbo fansite ans wanted to ask anyone if you wanted to help.....You can be anying....if u can write gd html g8 or stuff like dat..
so if u can please reply or PM me.
thanks alot

To Create a Good Fansite

Your Need,

a website designer who nos atleast HTML and is good with graphics

webspace - and not freewebs or piczo

a domain - not co.nr or .tk

if you want to make a good site your need to spend money

Flauvo
16-03-2006, 07:22 PM
In other words.

You cannot code, you have no hosting or a domain (free or not) and you just want to take credit for it?
Do it yourself, then hire.

-Stevie

James!
16-03-2006, 07:47 PM
I wont be able to fully commit myself to the project, but I will help you with whatever you want.

Feel free to private message me. ;)

Jamie.
16-03-2006, 08:02 PM
I can help slice and code layouts.... read my sig :)

:Edzy
16-03-2006, 08:05 PM
i would, i will, but most habbo fansites become officcial because they have an amazing user system or made from flash etc

Liberation
17-03-2006, 07:40 PM
WEll.....
its up 2 u if u wanna help!!!....i do admit im not d best with html codes but i can do some......thats what i need some help on im just asking fro help to make it evan better...
thanks alot

iNicks
17-03-2006, 08:01 PM
do you got hosting, do you got a domain, do you got a layout, or do you jsut want help, with people buying the hosting and making the layout and you taking the credit?

Jamie.
17-03-2006, 08:02 PM
WEll make your self a layout pal n ill code n slice it as i have nothing to do in my days.... i wish..... but i would be happy to do it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!