PDA

View Full Version : Assistance Internationnal

Jseb
21-12-2004, 06:29 PM
This site is amazing! This site owned by a hobba and in help for every Habbo in any Habbo Hotel ( some are still buidling but wait) This is sponsered by few fan site already and i thought that this organisation should be spend a little bit far! http://www.habbari.com/ai/ Yep its seem to be in cooporetion with habbari and its helping so much all the habbo in need that we should all gave at least one furni to them! and help them!

Mentor
21-12-2004, 06:45 PM
looks ok, athogh has a few problems when i looked threw a bit. web wize teh cutenews is to wide for where it is, scondly the bit on safty about forusm it complety unreslistic? if u use the same passowrd for everything, people who found it out, and would consider abusing that knolgae unless very stupid would not target your habbo, it would be things that may acatly be worth somthing, paypal, online banking etc.

ok rant over, athogh than that site looks mostly quite average

-JT-
22-12-2004, 12:05 PM
pretty ok, a bit small for my liking though

Pulchritudinous
22-12-2004, 12:11 PM
It is a little small, although I like it, it's better than most.

The-oldies
01-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey Hey im one of the site owner sorry to bring up the old thread. We are adding more to the site if you think something is wrong with our content ill review it and fix it Just for you :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!