PDA

View Full Version : Star wars:Knights of the old republic hint list. (for xbox)

RealmOftheClaw
17-03-2006, 01:47 AM
Whats up people? I guess u came to get some hints for the game on xbox! If your stuck on a part or something ask about it i got da answer! Need a way to win dat card game thats sooooooooo simple. Got to get past the rancor but fail everytime u try? You came to the right thread. i am going to start off with geting light side and dark side points, move into how to get past the rancor and who to use, then take any questions about the game u may have.

Gaining light points-to gain light points go to ur apartments and make sure to go to dia and when she asks u to leave her alone leave her be. When u run into the ithroian being abused by little kids tell them to leave the alien alone and make sure they do. The rest is pretty much common sense. like helping hendar (something like that for his name) escape for the monsters so he dosn't die.

Gaining dark points- instead of leaveing dia alone kill her then go to zax in the lower city cantina to collect the bounty-300 credits. Instead of making the kids stop harrasing the alien let them keep harrassing the alien and u will gain dark side points. Don't help hendar escape from the monsters and let him die and u will get dark side points. Offten when u do something evil carth gets po'd at u then u will know u've probably gained dark side points. A tip to gain dark side points is to be very greedy.

To get past the rancor- You will need to use a fast quick character who can fight off two vulkar guars once u pass the door. I sugest using your main character. The problems with big z- he is slow and can't hit hard enough. The problems with mission- she just can't ever make it past the monster and her guns barely do any damage. Why your character is perfect- u can use any weapon you want to and your character moves at a good speed not to slow and not too fast. to get past the rancor simply just walk around him and get to the platfrom at the end he is not able to walk on that. behing the door there are 2 vulkar guards make sure u are equipped with a good weapon , have medpacs, and have enough health to start fighting. once u r sure all of these apply open the door and kill the guards.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!