17-03-2006, 04:21 PM
any one tell me what template people use like freewebs.... piczo

for habbo fansite ??????????

and who wants to make one wid me

Thread moved to 'Website Desing' by CortezHelsing =]

Flauvo
17-03-2006, 06:11 PM
We make our own or download them

And you cannot code in html or php and you just want someone to code you a layout and provide you with hosting.

Jamie.
17-03-2006, 07:56 PM

And you cannot code in html or php and you just want someone to code you a layout and provide you with hosting.
couldn't of said it any better, nice one remin.

Mentor
18-03-2006, 12:15 AM

Can you write php? and would you exsplain to me how you can write php without knowing html? Since unless you plan on useing js to create the content mark up threw the dom its kinda nessary for html useage "/

Habbo fansites are usealy custom made, simply becuse habbo is a pile of crap, hence no one can be arsed to make any for free distubution, thats help as so many people dont want them but want others.

Zymic is a good resocres for free webtemapltes in genral thogh "/

If you wana learn html, i suggest the primers on Htmlgoodies.com , html knolage is very useful.

If you do want as remin suggested, Get someone to make it, host it, do everything then hand you the final project, all you need is money.
And The vast majorty of people use that method, which is pretty lucky, since if they didnt Webdesigners would be out of a job "/

Jamie.
18-03-2006, 07:52 AM
Lol, nice going 01101101entor (think thats right) if u dont no html u prob wont get any where with php, im struggling with php and i no loads of html :l

Flauvo
18-03-2006, 11:33 AM
PHP is very similar to html. I'm learing CSS & Dhtml now. You should pick it up within a week

Mentor
18-03-2006, 07:20 PM
PHP is very similar to html. I'm learing CSS & Dhtml now. You should pick it up within a week
Oooook. Now im no longer sure you even know what php is "/

HTML :

<b>somthing<b><br><br>somthing else pointless <i>but now in italics</i>

PHP :

<?php
$y='1';$L=file("data.txt");for($c=0;$c<sizeof($L);$c++){if($y=='1'){echo$L[$c];$y='2';}else{$y='1';}}
?>

Im cant quite see the simlartys.... PHP can Output HTML... it can output pretty much anything, but they aint simlar? html is formating, php is a server side langwage....

:Blob
18-03-2006, 08:35 PM
*chants*

GO MENTOR x2000

Ok

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!