PDA

View Full Version : new lame funky friday

Lost_Addict
17-03-2006, 04:27 PM
the new funky friday is totally and uterlly lame there getting worse and worse but here r the details btw theres not even a rare in this 1
Funky Friday Competition

As we all should know by now, Easter is well on it's way. In fact, some people have even started preparing their Easter rooms, which are looking fantastic by the way! But what about you? Were you planning on having your own Easter-themed room, but don't think you'll have enough credits to buy everything you need, or can't be bothered trading for an endless amount of eggs? Then worry no more! This week, we're giving you the chance to win THREE of each item in the Easter section, before they are even released in the catalogue! This includes:

The Easter duck
Basket of eggs
Pop-up egg

Plus, we'll throw in 5 squidgy bunnies from the accessories section AND 15 credits so that you have enough credits to keep painting your room until you have it just right, or so that you can buy a few last-minute items for your Easter room. And of course, 5 runners up will each win 50 Credits. If you are chosen as the winner, then you shall definitely be prepared for the big Spring event! So, get moving and get calling! Just answer the simple question below to enter.

Which of these characters is said to bring us our eggs on Easter Sunday?

1. Santa Claus
2. The Easter Bunny
3. The Tooth Fairy

Thanks to person who neglected to give us their Habbo name for this weeks Funky Friday!

emo...
17-03-2006, 04:28 PM
its is a bit pathetic because you could all have the furni from last year.

issaa.
17-03-2006, 04:30 PM
thats really really rubbish ;|

--ss--
17-03-2006, 04:33 PM
lmao

callie proablly choose that becuase it had no name for the sender so she wouldnt have to give the 'thinker' their prize :rolleyes:

Lost_Addict
17-03-2006, 04:39 PM
if it was like that shed do an expensiove 1 lol like giving 5 super rares :P i cant belive theres not even a rare in it

uh huh her
17-03-2006, 04:41 PM
I would rather be a runner-up, you get more value of a prize.

Lost_Addict
17-03-2006, 04:43 PM
lol i was gonna say that :P
no offence if any1ns gonna enter but people who enter for that r pretty lame to fall for the scam :P might aswell w8 for the furni to coome out

Stab
17-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Who thought up THAT

Desjardens
17-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Your right :l

Rawr
17-03-2006, 06:02 PM
I rarely enter Funky Friday, and I certainly wouldn't enter this one.

[Chris]
17-03-2006, 06:06 PM
o
o
o
i know the answer!

its . . . . . . santa clause!!! *rings* hello the answers santa!!

ok? we will get back to you if you win?

Stress Free
17-03-2006, 06:14 PM
:o Iv just got to win that duck !

GommeInc
17-03-2006, 06:16 PM
the new funky friday is totally and uterlly lame there getting worse and worse but here r the details btw theres not even a rare in this 1
Funky Friday Competition

As we all should know by now, Easter is well on it's way. In fact, some people have even started preparing their Easter rooms, which are looking fantastic by the way! But what about you? Were you planning on having your own Easter-themed room, but don't think you'll have enough credits to buy everything you need, or can't be bothered trading for an endless amount of eggs? Then worry no more! This week, we're giving you the chance to win THREE of each item in the Easter section, before they are even released in the catalogue! This includes:

The Easter duck
Basket of eggs
Pop-up egg

Plus, we'll throw in 5 squidgy bunnies from the accessories section AND 15 credits so that you have enough credits to keep painting your room until you have it just right, or so that you can buy a few last-minute items for your Easter room. And of course, 5 runners up will each win 50 Credits. If you are chosen as the winner, then you shall definitely be prepared for the big Spring event! So, get moving and get calling! Just answer the simple question below to enter.

Which of these characters is said to bring us our eggs on Easter Sunday?

1. Santa Claus
2. The Easter Bunny
3. The Tooth Fairy

Thanks to person who neglected to give us their Habbo name for this weeks Funky Friday!
Why are you moaning? You're not entering it are you and if so, you don't need to "/ Besides, for a pound plus 10, it is sort of reasonable...

PatrickBuddy
17-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Hmm about the Funky Friday..Did you guys realize that after my Funky Friday was published, and I won the DJ decks people started cramming theirs with supers? For example: After mine, someone put in 2 of each bird bath, after that a couple of each parasol and so on. I guess Habbo Staff have finally realized that Habbos are getting rich from writing in a Funky Friday. Personally, I think the write-in is the EASIEST Habbo competition to win. I literally wrote mine in 3 minutes before I went to school -.-

Xtro
17-03-2006, 07:10 PM
They used to give away 1000 credits, I guess things change though eh.

Dupion
17-03-2006, 08:57 PM
lmao at prize.

[Jay]
17-03-2006, 09:30 PM
I would rather be a runner-up, you get more value of a prize.

lol yep true :)

Lost_Addict
17-03-2006, 09:32 PM
im not really moaning im just saying who would pay to try and win that lol?

Wayne
17-03-2006, 09:33 PM
What the hell? That is rubbish. :s

superkat
18-03-2006, 09:12 AM
That is awful. It's only worth 20 credits.

timROGERS
18-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Thats possibly the worst one I've seen them do.

Mario
18-03-2006, 09:22 AM
if i still went on habbo i'd want the runners up prize ;/

Recoveryy
18-03-2006, 09:34 AM
if i still went on habbo i'd want the runners up prize ;/

Yeh
I rather be a Runner up Than winner
We get 25 more credits than the prize
w00t

Billabong
18-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Habbos lame funky friday is just a scam to get noobs to say

"Awww i didnt win all that uber easter furni, ill buy creds and buy loads anyway"

Its just a marketing scam

Catchetat
18-03-2006, 10:02 AM
I don't really get what you mean but nice analysis lol

Lerf
18-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Lol, it was me who sent in that Funky Friday. I forgot to leave my name though. I've e-mailed habbo to tell them though. I originally put TEN of each Easter item, but they changed it to three... :rolleyes:

Lerf
18-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Yeh
I rather be a Runner up Than winner
We get 25 more credits than the prize
w00tNo you don't

Three eggs = 27 credits
Three basket of eggs = 24 credits
Three easter ducks = 9 credits
Five squidy bunnies = 15 credits
PLUS 15 credits

Which is 90 credits altogether. 40 more than the runner-up prize

dd056
18-03-2006, 07:08 PM
That's not even worth entering...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!