PDA

View Full Version : help! (Need experienced peeps)

emo...
17-03-2006, 04:49 PM
I have this boy who I am really good mates with but i really really like him and want to ask him out but i am scared that he would say no and laugh at me. :( Please help! I would like to know a way in which I could ask him out...

8Freak8
17-03-2006, 05:10 PM
You could start being more physical and touchy and see what he does?

Decapitated!
17-03-2006, 05:18 PM
If He Laughs At You Hes Not Much Of A Freind Just Invite Him Somwere Just You And Him And Ask Him?

Billabong
17-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Try and say nice comments and start being a bit flirty first see if he responds and if he notices ...

Charlie
17-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Like the others said, Get a little flirty and maybe a little touchy feely and stuff and see what he's reaction is. Try getting a little closer to him. And then maybe ask him when its just you & him. Hope it helps <3

velvet
17-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I agree with flirting.
Try touching his arms/shoulders when you talk to him and stuff.
Or maybe tell him how you feel about him first, instead of asking him out straight away.
You stated that you were really good mates, so I don't think he'd laugh at you.

DaveTaylor
17-03-2006, 10:54 PM
friendship is always a good base to a relationship, try be more huggy etc etc with him and if he seems to want to back then your more intermiate which is what your looking for and then you will feel its the right time to ask him out or whatever

emo...
18-03-2006, 04:22 PM
awww ty guys, ill try it at school on monday and ill tell you what happens. I really hope it works!

emo...
22-03-2006, 04:12 PM
right peeps, i love you so much, because he asked me out! Thank you soooooooo much, i must rep you all!

Mentor
25-03-2006, 11:57 PM
you know, i realy dont see lauging as a risk. Yes maybe they will say no. But i cant actaly see anyone bursting out laughing randomly if you asked them "/
well unless you were in a clown suit or somthing, or had a realy weird friend, but im not them so that problems out the window :)

Many
26-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Try and get closer to him, chat to him about things he likes, his hobbies, once you've got a better friendship with him, you'll find it easy.
You should be able to tell when the time is right.
Hope this helps.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!