PDA

View Full Version : .-*Christmas*-.

Pulchritudinous
22-12-2004, 03:02 PM
Do you enjoy Christmas, is it your best holiday?
Do you think it's as good as it used 2 be?

I personally love Christmas, I know it's about loving and everything, but I like the present side too, it wouldn't be Christmas if you didnt get gifts.

I do like Christmas dinners, and the decorations, it's definately my fave holiday!

Concentric
22-12-2004, 03:08 PM
To be honest i think even if people don't believe in the religious factor (like me) Christmas can still be a national time of festivity.

GommeInc
22-12-2004, 03:33 PM
I find being with the ones you love and to think of your friends is the important thing about, I dont really care if I get presents or not.

Ciaran
22-12-2004, 07:47 PM
lol im only 13 and i find xmas quite boring now its getting too old i found out santa wasnt real at 4 thats never good lol it lost all its fun then

Simonac55
22-12-2004, 08:07 PM
I am not the kind of big religious guy but I think the fun of Christmas is to pass it with my family and friends, having alot of fun. Without fun and love between your friends and family, I think Christmas isn't worth nothing and I really enjoy to pass Christmas with my family and friends, all together.

Jseb
22-12-2004, 09:47 PM
I am not the kind of big religious guy but I think the fun of Christmas is to pass it with my family and friends, having alot of fun. Without fun and love between your friends and family, I think Christmas isn't worth nothing and I really enjoy to pass Christmas with my family and friends, all together.

I have to agree with Simonac! The main thing about christmas will be to celebrate it with your closed friend, familly! :)

Concentric
22-12-2004, 11:15 PM
lol im only 13 and i find xmas quite boring now its getting too old i found out santa wasnt real at 4 thats never good lol it lost all its fun then
Wow that's sad if you don't mind me saying. Just because you know that santa doesn't exist doesn't make christmas rubbish, christmas is mostly about sharing time with your family and having fun giving and recieving gifts. Santa's just there to amuse the little kids it's not deadly serious.

Ciaran
22-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Lol no i dont mind you saying its your opinion :P
And when i was 3 it ruined xmas trust me i was so into it at that age but i found out for myself.
My dad lives in america and the only reason i look forward to xmas is seeing him :P so i still think its important to be with your family at xmas just the whole "fun" of it was gone

Pulchritudinous
24-12-2004, 06:43 PM
It's still fun for me, I didn't believe is Santa for very long.

And plus, I love being with my family, id I was lonely on christmas i wud hate it!

Clo
01-01-2005, 09:59 PM
I'm not really all that religous and i count Christmas as a time to be with your family, having a good time exchanging gifts and kisses :p

G-flow
01-01-2005, 10:01 PM
To be honest i think even if people don't believe in the religious factor (like me) Christmas can still be a national time of festivity.

I agree

Adzeh
03-01-2005, 03:36 PM
yes, summer holidays comes close though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!