PDA

View Full Version : The Rs C.U.L.T.S - Community of Unified Level Three Skillers

Skillfuln3ss
19-03-2006, 03:40 AM
Hello and welcome, to The RuneScape Community of Unified Level Three Skillers - RsCULTS

I am Skillfuln3ss founder of The RuneScape C.U.L.T.S and I am welcoming you to this community if you pass the requirements listed below.
I made this community to provide level three skillers the opportunity to meet and have some friendly competition against other skillers
aiming for exactly the same goal. You are guaranteed to have a good time while in this community while an endless amount of people join.
Although i don't believe in 'Leaders' and ranks, everyone should be treating all other people equally, and there will be positions open
for people who'd like to be at the top positions in this community to help other people.

--=In PrOgReSs=--

Members: 1
Organised Activities:
Positions:

Legendary Members (All skills on high scores list/ 2 skills over level 80) -

Master Members (9+ Skills on high scores list/ 2 skills over level 70) -

Skilled Members (8- Skills on high scores list/ 2 skills over level 60) -

Unskilled Members (4- Skills on high scores list/ 2 skills over level 50) - Skillfuln3ss,

(More Positions Opening Soon)
*If You Think Of Anything We Should Add To This Post Please Post Below*

--=In PrOgReSs==-

THE RECRUITMENT CENTER

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/Skillfuln3ss/TheRsCULTSbanner.gif

Requirements -

Must have 4+ Skills over level 40
Must be combat level 3 (May be exceptions)
Must be an active RuneScape member
Must have basic knowledge of level 3 skillers
Must have over 20 posts on this forum
Think Of Anything Else? - Put It Here

Benifits Of Joining -

We will hold random events, eg. Drop Parties
We will hold Competitions
You will be able to make friends with other level three skillers
Get-Together Parties and becoming a known community
Think Of Anything Else? - Put It Here

- - - - - - - - - -

Application Form -

Your...

Runescape Name:
Combat Level:
RuneCrafting Level:
Agility Level:
Herblore Level:
Thieving Level:
Crafting Level:
Fletching Level:
Slayer Level:
Mining Level:
Smithing Level:
Fishing Level:
Cooking Level:
FireMaking Level:
WoodCutting Level:
Farming Level:
Any Other Levels We Should Know about:

Why/What/Where/Are/How...

Why do You Wish To Join:
What do You Expect To Get Out Of Joining RsCULT:
What is Your GMT time:
Where did You Here About Us:
Are you F2P or P2P:
How Often do you go on RuneScape:

I have read the Requirements and Benifits and stand by my decision to join: Yes/No

- - - - - - - - - -

---=== Thankyou For Taking The Time To Read This ===---

PS: Currently making a website/forum, if you would like to help please PM me. And if you don't want to take the Application Form, just post your name below, and your combat level. Thanks

Finchie
19-03-2006, 03:53 AM
Although I dont have a skill pure the name Rs CULTS sounds a little wierd. Seeing as cult is in the name.

Skillfuln3ss
19-03-2006, 03:59 AM
What's wrong with the word Cult?... Or should i change it to, Community of Unified Level Threes? So it would be RuneScape Cult

nvrspk4
19-03-2006, 04:04 AM
What's wrong with the word Cult?... Or should i change it to, Community of Unified Level Threes? So it would be RuneScape Cult

A cult isn't really something desirable. Cult is usually used to refer to a group of obsessive somewhat crazy people with beliefs deemed strange by the "normal" community. So calling yourselves a cult might put others off.

Skillfuln3ss
19-03-2006, 04:09 AM
Taken From Dictionary.com - Cult: A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.

I didn't think it sounded too bad... I think RuneScape Cult sounds pretty cool actually

nvrspk4
19-03-2006, 04:14 AM
Taken From Dictionary.com - Cult: A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.

I didn't think it sounded too bad... I think RuneScape Cult sounds pretty cool actually

No offense, but to put that definition in more plebeian term, it says:

A religion or religious group thought to be crazy or fake / untrue with followers living strange lives and living under the rule of a sort of dictator who controls everyone with his speeches. But nobody's gonna take the name that literally once they understand they acronym I think.

Skillfuln3ss
19-03-2006, 04:26 AM
I don't think most people would know what the true definition of the word Cult means anyway... I posted it on Tip.It and no one has said anything about it. Im going to register the site name www.RuneScapeCULT/s.com, but people should already know what it stands for and they should see it in big writing on the main site lol... :) Thanks for that

Finchie
19-03-2006, 04:50 AM
Yeah I don't have any problem with it but when I hear the word cult I think of Waco, Texas lol.

Skillfuln3ss
19-03-2006, 05:32 AM
Ok i'd like to start this all over again. COLT (Community Of Level Threes )
Dictionary meaning to COLT =

A young male horse.
A youthful or inexperienced person; a novice.You know what one i'd pick right? Level 3? - Novice?... Right

PLEASE DELETE THIS TOPIC!

----- CAN A MOD PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD? ------

I want to start a whole new thread on the right foot :) Thanks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!