PDA

View Full Version : Free Hosting - Habbo Fansites

James!
19-03-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm feeling generous and I'm giving HabboHotel fansites with the best website free unlimited hosting (this includes MySQL, PHP, HTML and more!) along with FTP and DirectAdmin.

Please post your HabboHotel fansites and I will contact you via private message with my MSN details, once you add me, you send me all your website files and I will upload them to your new server.

:eusa_clap

Easy, huh?

Please reply with your Habbo fansite domains.

Catchetat
19-03-2006, 07:29 PM
.. Why can't do be generous NEXT TIME? :( Too bad I haven't been doing any Habbo Hotel fansites designing yet :( Then I could take advantage of this :P Anyways, thanks dude for being SOOOO generous!

James!
20-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Anyone? ;)

[Oli]
20-03-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm feeling generous and I'm giving HabboHotel fansites with the best website free unlimited hosting (this includes MySQL, PHP, HTML and more!) along with FTP and DirectAdmin.

Please post your HabboHotel fansites and I will contact you via private message with my MSN details, once you add me, you send me all your website files and I will upload them to your new server.

:eusa_clap

Easy, huh?

Please reply with your Habbo fansite domains.

wot u mean, like if u have ur own website layout and content u will host it or somting

James!
20-03-2006, 07:12 PM
']wot u mean, like if u have ur own website layout and content u will host it or somting
Yes. :P

Billabong
20-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Could I have the FTP details please :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!