PDA

View Full Version : Ken Kuturagi quotes! Pick your favorite!

HUGECOOL
20-03-2006, 01:20 AM
What's your favorite Kuturagi statement?

Ken Kutaragi is the head for the SCE gaming division.

1. "PS3 to have 4D graphics" ..even though the human brain can only understand 3D. Nice.

2. "PS3 games to run at 120 fps"

3. "PS3 games to run at Dual 1080p" lol. Good luck.

4. "PS3 games can age on the Cell network"

5. "PS3 will instill discipline in our children and adults alike. Everyone will know discipline" Yey. Does that mean more GTA? :8

6. Regarding the psp and the broken x button "I believe we made the most beautiful thing in the world. Nobody would criticize a renowned architect’s blueprint that the position of a gate is wrong. It’s the same as that."

7. "We’re not going to equip [the PS3 with] a HDD by default, because no matter how much [capacity] we put in it, it won’t be enough.”

8. "(The PSP) is expected to be used inside the house. No one would walk around while playing games." Brilliant.

9. "Have you seen the movie "The Matrix"? the PS2 will be just like that, same interface." Roflmao.

10. “The PS3 is not a game machine“ Well, at least he's honest. :rolleyes:

11. [PS3 is] “for consumers to think to themselves ‘I will work more hours to buy one’. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else.” Get a job! Buy a PS3! Ken Kutagari emplying the world!

ssricky
20-03-2006, 01:57 AM
What's your favorite Kuturagi statement?

Ken Kutaragi is the head for the SCE gaming division.

1. "PS3 to have 4D graphics" ..even though the human brain can only understand 3D. Nice.

2. "PS3 games to run at 120 fps"

3. "PS3 games to run at Dual 1080p" lol. Good luck.
4. "PS3 games can age on the Cell network"

5. "PS3 will instill discipline in our children and adults alike. Everyone will know discipline" Yey. Does that mean more GTA? :8

6. Regarding the psp and the broken x button "I believe we made the most beautiful thing in the world. Nobody would criticize a renowned architect’s blueprint that the position of a gate is wrong. It’s the same as that."

7. "We’re not going to equip [the PS3 with] a HDD by default, because no matter how much [capacity] we put in it, it won’t be enough.”

8. "(The PSP) is expected to be used inside the house. No one would walk around while playing games." Brilliant.

9. "Have you seen the movie "The Matrix"? the PS2 will be just like that, same interface." Roflmao.

10. “The PS3 is not a game machine“ Well, at least he's honest. :rolleyes:

11. [PS3 is] “for consumers to think to themselves ‘I will work more hours to buy one’. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else.” Get a job! Buy a PS3! Ken Kutagari emplying the world!

lol he shud run for president :P

HUGECOOL
20-03-2006, 02:03 AM
Lmao! He does have a lot of potential! XD

JoeyK.
20-03-2006, 04:15 AM
Hmm.... I don't particularly think any of these are funny, I cant wait for the PS3 :P

But your sig on the 360 is hillarious. x]

HUGECOOL
20-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Hmm.... I don't particularly think any of these are funny, I cant wait for the PS3 :P

But your sig on the 360 is hillarious. x]
Actually, it's hilarious. :D

Does your PS2 have a "Matrix-style" interface?

Oh, and according to Ken, the PS2 was said to be able to generate photorealistic gameplay. I see that wasn't the case. :|

Oh, and yes, the 360's "Power Brick" made me laugh so much. I thought people were joking when they explained the size of it.

JoeyK.
20-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Ha ha… you caught me on that one :P

Anyway, Sony may not have done everything it promised with the PS2 [Just look at the hard drive—They completely ditched that when they released the 'slimline' or whatever they called it], but that doesn’t mean that I still can’t play my precious games on it :)

And I can’t pretend that Nintendo hasn’t disappointed me with its abysmal selection of games on its recent home consoles.

Hatake Kakashi
20-03-2006, 07:08 PM
[CENTER]8. "(The PSP) is expected to be used inside the house. No one would walk around while playing games." Brilliant.

[/COLOR]

ROFLROFL. I was laughing my *** off at this. Why call it a playstation portable then? rofl. Just another lame attempt to copy nintendo.

cocaine
20-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Pmsl @ quote 2!

Neversoft
20-03-2006, 07:48 PM
The Matrix one and the first one and what you have said after are the best. :)

Webhamster
20-03-2006, 07:53 PM

*snigger* that is rather funny.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!