PDA

View Full Version : Why do you play runescape...

.Amit.
20-03-2006, 08:23 AM
This morning, When i was putting my iron in the bank, I thought to myself why do I play this game, The graphics are rubbish, but its intreasting and you have things and skills to put up, But why do you put them up, My reason is addiction!, what are your views and comments...

3lementGFX
20-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Well I hated this game at first, then I played HabboHotel, then I noticed that with pixels, you can get anything you want. You have no idea what people will do for a few gp :P. I found some slaves-for-hire at Varrock yesterday.. Interesting eh? So Im guessing I play it because I like collecting stuff and being rich.

Sly
20-03-2006, 03:12 PM
I play it because i can and it is something to do in my spare time

bowrox
20-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Well first off all just because it was fun, then it turned into a sort of competion with my mate, and now i don't really play it that much just run my forum n helpsite (rshub)

Charles
20-03-2006, 04:07 PM
I started playing it 'cause Habbo got pretty boring. So I decided to join RS. I got my friend to join too.
Never regretted it.

Stress Free
20-03-2006, 04:43 PM
i started playing coz my comp got ip banned on habbo when i got new comp n was unbanned on habbo i went back on but wasnt the same and now i hardly go on i jsut play runescape now and i enjoy it quite alot seeing as when all ym firneds joined a yr or so ago i didnt like it but i caught up as they were all only lvl 60-70s i sjut got combat lvl 70 last nite which i was happy about but still its abit cak as i been playing neerly 3 months

Cal High
20-03-2006, 04:53 PM
I started because a mate started. He was level 46 when i started. He was asking me if i wanted to go to the money tree lol. I said another time. I then managed to get to lev 55. Then he didnt ask me to go to the money tree, lol.

Stress Free
20-03-2006, 04:57 PM
whats the moeny tree ? lol

nets
20-03-2006, 04:59 PM
I can't see how you're addicted, you're playing it because you enjoy it.

i started playing coz my comp got ip banned on habbo when i got new comp n was unbanned on habbo i went back on but wasnt the same and now i hardly go on i jsut play runescape now and i enjoy it quite alot seeing as when all ym firneds joined a yr or so ago i didnt like it but i caught up as they were all only lvl 60-70s i sjut got combat lvl 70 last nite which i was happy about but still its abit cak as i been playing neerly 3 months
Takes deep breath.

holo-jonny
20-03-2006, 05:01 PM
I like it 4 dieing and losing all my stuff.:)

cocaine
20-03-2006, 05:02 PM
I play it to not be bored, but I quit x]

Mr.Luke
21-03-2006, 03:59 PM
I started because a mate started. He was level 46 when i started. He was asking me if i wanted to go to the money tree lol. I said another time. I then managed to get to lev 55. Then he didnt ask me to go to the money tree, lol.
this "m8" of yours doesn't seem very kind... the "money tree" is probably just like the chaos druid place.. he'd tell you to take the wine an it'll tele u to the money tree.. then when you try all the chaos druids turn on you an u die :P

-!scotty-!1
21-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Runescape is really fun and is somethink to do.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!