PDA

View Full Version : New skins <33

iluvben
20-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Please please please can we have a new skin it's the same skin and its boring , remember the halloween one that was even better , cant we atleast have the choice of which skin we want to use even positive help forum has 3 skins which you can change from yourself and they've only been open for about 2 months

Toes
20-03-2006, 04:35 PM
Please please please can we have a new skin it's the same skin and its boring , remember the halloween one that was even better , cant we atleast have the choice of which skin we want to use even positive help forum has 3 skins which you can change from yourself and they've only been open for about 2 months

That a great idea. I would love that. Any suggestions on what colours?

KickerFliper
20-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Err...Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but these are teh official HAbbox Colours, Why not put on A Easter Layout Competition.

Seatherny
20-03-2006, 04:47 PM
I think Jin is making a easter skin, not too sure

Smiddy
20-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Err...Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but these are teh official HAbbox Colours, Why not put on A Easter Layout Competition.
To be honest, what are the habbox colours at the moment?

With the new site layout, i think the forum skin should really change to adapt to it, but i think people would dispise that too ¬_¬

Re101
20-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Theres also another suprise ( i think ) :P

iluvben
20-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Durr thats why i said let us choose like at the bottom of ph forum theres a bit where you can change through skins :rolleyes:

iluvben
02-04-2006, 10:12 AM
Bump ;)

Polly-alyssa
02-04-2006, 06:46 PM
I think we should have the option what skin we want, like this one of different themed/coloured ones.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!