PDA

View Full Version : Free Furni

Labyrinth-Help8
22-03-2006, 12:17 AM
I think that we should get free furni like we can earn free coins or at least they should make the furni cost less because it would be pointless to buy pixel furni unless u hav lots and lots to make u happy

-Wolverine
22-03-2006, 12:28 AM
I think that we should get free furni like we can earn free coins or at least they should make the furni cost less because it would be pointless to buy pixel furni unless u hav lots and lots to make u happy
Nice idea but Sulake would be gaining a MAJOR loss.

bubble79
01-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Pn other habbo hotels, not UK, then they do 3 free credits for recommending a friend. It seems to work for them,. but I suppose they have less members. Habbo Singapore had 65 people online when I went in there on peak time on a Friday evening.

HUGECOOL
02-04-2006, 05:40 AM
Well, let's see..

Sulake has been a very successful establishment for 6 long years without having to give away too many things.

I don't think they'll change because one person out of possible millions thinks it's "not fair".

Flauvo
02-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Nice idea but Sulake would be gaining a MAJOR loss.

Gain and Major loss?

Think what you say:P

What about CokeMusic. They arent losing anything and you get free dB's.
Probably the recommending thing is ok.
If you remember a while back. When you made a new habbo you automatically got 5 creds, but people kept multiple sign up's so they stopped that.

IDEA- Maybe for every month you are online for, You get 5 creds. Although, you have to be active for at least 12 hours in total.

bubble79
02-04-2006, 10:33 AM
That's a good idea, so people have the chance to get a few credits, so everyone ahs the chance to get furni. But they would need to stop it on multiple sign ups, because quite legitametelly people do have multiple habbos/

Faye
02-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Well, let's see..

Sulake has been a very successful establishment for 6 long years without having to give away too many things.

I don't think they'll change because one person out of possible millions thinks it's "not fair".
true , very true :eusa_clap

holo-jonny
02-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Sulake Will Never Give Away Free Furni

Or Free Coins

They Could Reduce The Prices A Bit Though.

Catchetat
02-04-2006, 01:07 PM
giving away tons of free furni would be a loss. but sulake could reduce the prices of the furnis..

-:Undertaker:-
02-04-2006, 01:36 PM
There not going to Give Furni away, And there not going to lower prices, Why should they, Plenty of people are paying for it, if they added and extra 1p onto creds people would still buy.

Lyca
02-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Yes but some people just buy it so they can be as good as people
I know that people considor Budy and Chive an 'icon' and they want to be richer so sulake are getting lots of money off it
I dont think they are going to stop one of thier biggest sucsess from rakeing in more money

v-man
02-04-2006, 08:30 PM
The furni isnt that much though but i can see it cheaper... especialy pets.. £2.50 for a few pixels which cost about 30 creds a week to take care of... rip-off.. and HC.

FlyingJesus
03-04-2006, 10:00 PM
When people want something, you can charge anything you like for it. As for having 5 creds a month or whatever, you could log alts to just stay online for hours on end (think Broadband) and get loaded. Why does there need to be anything free? Free credits would cause a massive increase in prices of furni.

Evolution
04-04-2006, 06:45 AM
Also for those people saying "they should reduce furni prices", why should they when there are people paying for them right now?

You have to remember also that Habbo UK in particular DO lower prices often of certain furnitures. Remember plants last year? All were 1/2 credits.

No pleasing some people...

bubble79
04-04-2006, 03:01 PM
The furni isnt that much though but i can see it cheaper... especialy pets.. £2.50 for a few pixels which cost about 30 creds a week to take care of... rip-off.. and HC.

Is that really how much a pet costs to take care of? I was thinking of getitng one. Maybe i WON'T.

holo-jonny
04-04-2006, 03:03 PM
The furni isnt that much though but i can see it cheaper... especialy pets.. £2.50 for a few pixels which cost about 30 creds a week to take care of... rip-off.. and HC.No They Only Take About 10 Creds A Month.

sock
04-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Major loss for Sulake. They'd never do it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!