PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

-Evilpenguin-
22-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Well my gf well i will give you the full story...
My Gf is one of the best looking girls in my year with over 300 people in my year. She is very nice unlike most people with her looks. We have been going out for over two weeks now (not long i know). Since we have been going out we have talked alot and she has tried to take an interest in my hobbies eg air cadets. I have to. We have only gone out on a date once but see each other alot out of school and at school. Wells thats enough background info the problem is...

Im not sure im my Girl Friend does actually see me as a romatic interest. Is There anyway to spark up this relationship?

Are relationship stills feels as if we are just friends, we have hugged and held hands but we did all that before we were going out. How can i take are relationship one step further?

Sly
22-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Erm.....Kiss her?

H
24-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Erm.....Kiss her?

Yeah that might be a start.. how about turning it into a proper relationship like try discussing about kissing if you haven't. Ask if she wants to? Or how SHE feels. You should be talking to her about this, just go how you think we're getting on ect.. doesn't have to be face to face.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!