PDA

View Full Version : so much tooth pain on my b-day

Lost_Addict
23-03-2006, 10:52 AM
this is a long story short so ill be quick
2 years ago my sis hit me in the head with a golfclub lots of blood (didnt think to much of it)
1 year later i have to have a filling cause the crack got alot bigger!

1 year later still my dentist didnt do it right and the filling came out with out me noticing

8 months later i start to get tooth ackes

1 week ago i have a very serous tooth acke

for 2 days nothing

then on my birthday arfter the curry it was so bad i had to go to the hospital i was in so much agony

yesterday i went to the dentist (new 1) to find out the crack had gotten 2 times as big and had dameged the nerve and has flamed gums lots of injections and drilling and MORE PAIN i have A TEMPO FILLING and now im on a 2 MONTH wating course to get it sorted out and im not aloud to eat hard foods for 2 moths! and i cant talk for 2 days

but what makes this really annoying is that 2 moths ago when i went to the dentist she didnt pick it up!!!! this got me so annoyed that i could of had it sorted

just saying this to hear your opinions :@ :( :@

JackHb
23-03-2006, 11:21 AM
You should of ripped it out on your B-day :P
But if your like me then i wouldn't of been able to - I use to leave them until they were practially wobbling all over the place.

Lost_Addict
23-03-2006, 02:25 PM
it wasnt a loose tooth :p

JackHb
23-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Still should of ripped it out :P
So you can't talk in rl now? haha bless

Lost_Addict
23-03-2006, 04:20 PM
oh thx lol

cocaine
23-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Lmao x] Sack the dentist :o

Rawr
23-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Sounds like your first dentist was a bit of an idot. :p! Usually when fillings come out and you can feel them coming out as it's quite painful, weird. Btw your sister sounds nice, aye. :p

[Chris]
23-03-2006, 04:29 PM
You should of ripped it out on your B-day :P
But if your like me then i wouldn't of been able to - I use to leave them until they were practially wobbling all over the place.

lol dont give him ideas lol

i take mine out if they hurt (sorry for the idea)*hides*

Polly-alyssa
23-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Oww sounds rli painful and a bit mingin too. On ur birthday aswell thats mean for u

-:Undertaker:-
23-03-2006, 06:28 PM
I hate tooth pains and ear pains.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!