PDA

View Full Version : Union Jack - 5 Credits

tm
23-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Search results find nothing about this, so Im going to post it.

http://aa.1asphost.com/lewd/madebytm/img/uj.PNG
The union jack is 5 credits in the flags section of the catalogue for some reason (other flags 3 credits).

Apologies if this has been posted already, but I did search the forum and find nothing about it.

superkat
23-03-2006, 03:24 PM
This may have been posted back in October i think but i'm not sure. Nice find however + rep

Biseinen
23-03-2006, 03:25 PM
This may have been posted back in October i think but i'm not sure. Nice find however + rep

If you can remember that thit has been posted 6 months ago, you have a good memory. o_O

FullyInsane
23-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Good find :D
+ rep .

tm
23-03-2006, 03:27 PM
I dont tend to browse the catalogue much so you could be right. I recall it being out of the catalogue for a while and this was backed up by search results for union jack "rare" values. I recall it coming back into the catalogue, but to my knowledge it was at 3 credits and has been increased in value pretty recently. If anyone has more info. please post.

superkat
23-03-2006, 04:11 PM
I dont tend to browse the catalogue much so you could be right. I recall it being out of the catalogue for a while and this was backed up by search results for union jack "rare" values. I recall it coming back into the catalogue, but to my knowledge it was at 3 credits and has been increased in value pretty recently. If anyone has more info. please post.

It was removed straight after V7 which was last April/ May it did come back breifly last year at 3 credits but now it's obviousl up at 5 and has been moved to first position in the Flags section.

Rawr
23-03-2006, 04:15 PM
This has been posted because I remember some one ranting about it and how stupid it was charging 5 credis for it when the others are only 3. Nicely spotted though. :)

-:Undertaker:-
23-03-2006, 04:18 PM
If you found out just now, good find !

Infrontation
23-03-2006, 05:26 PM
I do remember another post about how habbo are ripping us off making us pay more for our own flag.

SAMURAl555
24-03-2006, 07:49 AM
slightly off topic but tm i like your site pls :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!