PDA

View Full Version : Hi =o!

Dylan
23-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone, Though I'd give in and join the forum. I started posting alterations and forgot to post a introduction thread. Well heres a little about me just to brake the ice.

My names Dylan, (Obviously) I've done lots of web mastering over the past 8 years. I run a few of my own personal websites, forums and what not. Mostly helping people build and maintain there personal websites, habbo fan sites and projects. Theres not many people willing to help with sites these days unless you offer cash other resources If you know what I mean, So I thought I'd be the first. In my spare time I do graphics design for friends, relatives and colleagues a like. I'm planing on going to college starting next year for all of the above and a long list of others. My hobbies are working on and building websites via Dreamweaver, HTML, PHP, Flash and Photoshop. I also like building GIF animations, Alterations. Signatures Avatars etc. I love working on vBulletins installing Hacks writing scripts fun stuff to that nature. (If you find that at all fun) Each person has a different opinion on what we call hobbies as you can see. Hopefully I'll be able to dive into this community and start getting to know all of you better. There are some familiar faces on this forum (Doesn't mean they remember me) Well, I'll stop typing this introduction thread and post some other places. Best Regards -Dylan

Groovy
23-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Welcome to the forum =]

issaa.
23-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Welcome.. sounds umm.. technical o.o hi.

Dylan
23-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Welcome.. sounds umm.. technical o.o hi.

Heh, Sometimes I get a little carried away.. :eusa_whis

cocaine
23-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Welcome to Habbox Forum x]

Polly-alyssa
23-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi dylan. Hve a good time browsing the forums :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!