PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone start

Mohwar.
24-03-2006, 07:27 AM
Can someone start an ancheint clan in 1 - 3 months time i'll have 85 magic and done desert treasure :)

you need 70+ Magic

No melee no range Just anicents

To join

Mystic bottoms
Spiltbark top
Zammy book or any book
Berk Helm If you done Freminik trails

Must be level 70 - 110

52 prayer if you need

Good luck

Callum.
24-03-2006, 07:28 AM
Why post now?

Mohwar.
24-03-2006, 07:30 AM
So people join get like 15 people to join in that 1 - 3 months cause if i make it when i got 85 magic there be like 2 people on

kthnxbye

Callum.
24-03-2006, 07:39 AM
Okie dokie, i will attempt to get 85 mage etc and do ancients. But i could come as tb?

Be quite good aswell :D

Rashelly
24-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Having a team of just ancients is pretty stupid.
You'd need to go into at least 25 wild (which most habboxers, including you, I recall, are afraid of going into) for ancients to be effective, as no one can use teleblock.
And what if it's a ranger? Ancients are not good against black d hide, and they can still hit you while frozen.
Therefore, team of ancients = team of dead little kiddies.
Oh, and you getting 85 magic? Hahaha, kay.

Tyed
24-03-2006, 02:14 PM
:rolleyes: Mohwar... Can I Ask U A Question?...

When Ever I Come On Rune And Ur On All U Ever Say Is

" U Have No Money And U Want To Lend 300k ;l And U Want Me 2 Buy U Members " U Say U Cant Get Members And U Dont Have Time 2 Fish And Cook Lobbies 2 Make Cash So How U Gonna Get The Cash For 70+ Mage?

This "Clan" Is A No Hoper When U Think About It...

Rofl Scared To Go 2 Lvl 25 Wildy Good Luck In Lvl 1 :rolleyes: U Might B Able 2 Pk A Rune Scimmy Omgzz -.-

Sly
24-03-2006, 03:45 PM
:rolleyes: Mohwar... Can I Ask U A Question?...

When Ever I Come On Rune And Ur On All U Ever Say Is

" U Have No Money And U Want To Lend 300k ;l And U Want Me 2 Buy U Members " U Say U Cant Get Members And U Dont Have Time 2 Fish And Cook Lobbies 2 Make Cash So How U Gonna Get The Cash For 70+ Mage?

This "Clan" Is A No Hoper When U Think About It...

Rofl Scared To Go 2 Lvl 25 Wildy Good Luck In Lvl 1 :rolleyes: U Might B Able 2 Pk A Rune Scimmy Omgzz -.-

You have that Grammer thing in your sig yet you use 'U' and 'B' instead of the real word

Rashelly
24-03-2006, 08:03 PM
You have that Grammer thing in your sig yet you use 'U' and 'B' instead of the real word
But you had that in your sig, and still can't spell "grammar" :eusa_wall
Sorry, had to be said. :)

Sly
24-03-2006, 08:06 PM
But you had that in your sig, and still can't spell "grammar" :eusa_wall
Sorry, had to be said. :)

I removed it cause i can't spell

But he Used 'U' and 'B' and his sig is trying to stop that =\

Mr.Kylee
24-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Having a team of just ancients is pretty stupid.
You'd need to go into at least 25 wild (which most habboxers, including you, I recall, are afraid of going into) for ancients to be effective, as no one can use teleblock.
And what if it's a ranger? Ancients are not good against black d hide, and they can still hit you while frozen.
Therefore, team of ancients = team of dead little kiddies.
Oh, and you getting 85 magic? Hahaha, kay.
With ice burst yes, but with ice barrage, believe me, you hit thru hides ;) usually even more then thru armour.

and ROFL you need 3 months for 85 mage? :x

Pointless ''clan'' thought, no decent magers on this forum (except few).

Rashelly
24-03-2006, 11:43 PM
With ice burst yes, but with ice barrage, believe me, you hit thru hides ;) usually even more then thru armour.

and ROFL you need 3 months for 85 mage? :x

But come on...Mohwar? 94 magic? Can you honestly see it? I can't imagine him getting 85, nevermind 94.

Mohwar.
25-03-2006, 05:50 AM
But come on...Mohwar? 94 magic? Can you honestly see it? I can't imagine him getting 85, nevermind 94.

If i try yes....

Rashelly why the heck do you hate me so much... wth did i do to you

85 magic is easy

im gonna get 2.5m

spend 2.6m on fletching get about 85 fletching start everything from there..

dunce
25-03-2006, 06:21 AM
Err... I would need to go deeper into the wildy then lvl 25 in order to join the clan.. lol.. -.-

Mohwar.
25-03-2006, 06:34 AM
owe ye forgot

Tyede stfu k

Im not a pucci to go in 25 wild

Im the one when pking with cooolkill and scott saying lets go mage arena i got the guts to lose stuff un like u...

Rashelly
25-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Hate...such a strong word.
I don't hate you, I love you.
:)

Tyed
25-03-2006, 04:08 PM
owe ye forgot

Tyede stfu k

Im not a pucci to go in 25 wild

Im the one when pking with cooolkill and scott saying lets go mage arena i got the guts to lose stuff un like u...

What ever, dude. I lost 6m (6m Could be like nothing to some people but for someone who isnt that rich its quite alot) dueling in like two days and I just carried on...

To be honest I dont really care what you think you dont know me,you have never pked with me.And you proberly never will because im to lazy to make a decent pure also I dont have the time.

So dont go dissing someone about something you havent even saw them do.

Edit: Ive removed the "grammar sign" from my signature due to " i use B and U as words"...

The only reason I had it there is because I wanted to stop chatspeak in my own writing but its a major habbit.

:)
28-03-2006, 08:51 AM
I guess this idea isn't going to be happening then?

Grimmauld
28-03-2006, 12:45 PM
I remember you made a thread about making a ranger, how's it going? :rolleyes: 85 Magic? ROFL. You're just going to get to own by rangers. :eusa_whis

nvrspk4
29-03-2006, 12:52 AM

0MGZ I PWN MAGIC IM LYKE 51 I WANNA BE AN ANCIENT :P

But erm seriously, that's kinda self centered...getting someone to start up a clan for you so you have somewhere to go when youre an ancient. They supposed to sit around and wait for you? :s Just start up your own group when you become one.

Mohwar.
29-03-2006, 05:36 AM
I remember you made a thread about making a ranger, how's it going? :rolleyes: 85 Magic? ROFL. You're just going to get to own by rangers. :eusa_whis

Na change of mind i got a pure melee lvl 46 with 62 str 40 attack

micky.blue.eyes
29-03-2006, 06:05 AM
Can somebody just close this thread?
This clan won't happen as nobody has 85 magic on here (who is also willing to pk with mohwar) and most people will only try to raise it for 1 day and then quit because it costs to much for them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!