PDA

View Full Version : Assistance When You Need it .

FullyInsane
25-03-2006, 12:27 AM
I've always liked helping others , I try my best in the advice forum and my little guides :rolleyes:

I've desided to open my services to anyone needing help , please only reply with your problem if you feel comfortable , PM me if you want privacy , only MY EYES will see your PM .

I'd just like to express that I wanna help you , if you need it my common sense and good knowledge of teenage problems are here to be used , Please allow me to help you or ATTEMPT .

Please don't post anything that you want to stay private or anything that can create havvoc or any problems , etc bias beliefs . Please also do NOT expect my advice to be right if it envolves health consult a doctor if it's that bad .

Thank you for your time :)

Edit by Rupsie [Forum Mod]: Thread locked as posts have gone off topic and have now turned into spam.

SHEEPY
25-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Okay Trisha, i'll get back to you.

FullyInsane
25-03-2006, 12:46 AM
YAY !
problem :-
I'm white
I'm male [apparently ? so says the thing that gets hard...and girls]
LMAO .

SHEEPY
25-03-2006, 12:51 AM
okay, Jeremy Kyle?

FullyInsane
25-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Ew .
Just call me Agony Uncle :]
"Dear Allan" LMAO .
Like one of those newspaper columns with problems.. :O I always read
them !

Mentor
25-03-2006, 03:56 AM
Your thread title sounds like the mission statement of a break down servis lol "/

FullyInsane
25-03-2006, 04:03 AM
Your thread title sounds like the mission statement of a break down servis lol "/

Well..
stop reading breakdown service's comment logo and there's no problem OR go annoy someone else and ruin someone else's thread ?

Mentor
25-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Well..
stop reading breakdown service's comment logo and there's no problem OR go annoy someone else and ruin someone else's thread ?
Dont worry, just pointing out you are by no means remotly capable of ofering any advaice at all. Or the "common sence" you mention since a comment on your use of wording caused you to belive i ruined your oh so pressiouse thread with all the important topic of which Tv host you are more like on it "/
You simply accuse me of complaing, and say im annoying. Wow, i can see just how many councillers use that one..

Child: i think suffering depression
Counciler: stop wineing and go annoy some one else.

You truly have a bright future ahead of you :) With your oh so mature attitude, and not attempting to make an attack on someone, even if by as pathetic a means as bad rep :)

On another note, attempting to sound contrasending on the board only realy works if people arnt already looking down on you. :D

Now comes the question, am i simply deffending myself agaist your prior commment or just manipulating you.

Pawf
25-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Dont worry, just pointing out you are by no means remotly capable of ofering any advaice at all. Or the "common sence" you mention since a comment on your use of wording caused you to belive i ruined your oh so pressiouse thread with all the important topic of which Tv host you are more like on it "/
You simply accuse me of complaing, and say im annoying. Wow, i can see just how many councillers use that one..

You truly have a bright future ahead of you :) With your oh so mature attitude, and not attempting to make an attack on someone, even if by as pathetic a means as bad rep :)

On another note, attempting to sound contrasending on the board only realy works if people arnt already looking down on you. :D

Now comes the question, am i simply deffending myself agaist your prior commment or just manipulating you.

Neither, you're owning him

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 04:06 AM

Right.. for those who skim read and need to attempt to work out what he said here you go ::
remotly - remotely
ofering - offering
advaice - advice
sence - sense
belive - believe
pressiouse - precious ? previous ? pressure ?
complaing - complaining
councillers - councillors
wineing - whining
truly - truely
contrasending - contracending
realy - really
arnt - aren't
deffending - defending
commment - comment

Please attempt to type slower next time .

just pointing out you are by no means remotly capable of ofering any advaice at all
I'm actually very well known on the advice forum and slightly on the teen forum for offering advice , i've made two guides and an administrator and many others have stated they're good , also i've had rep after rep for attempting to help people , they say my advice works ?

comment on your use of wording
at least I take time to spell my wording right.. also , why bother with the thread if you don't think the "title" is right ?

topic of which Tv host
what the hell does that have to do with title wording , assistance or anything else on this thread brought up ?

Wow, i can see just how many councillers use that one
You discuss assistance , tv hosts , word choice and spelling with your councillor and they reply with "your annoying" ? I worry..

You truly have a bright future ahead of you
A lot better future than I can imagine for you , believe me at least I can spell and don't talk the biggest load of crap imaginable..

attempting to sound contrasending on the board only realy works if people arnt already looking down on you
I'm a lot more , liked , known , respected and all rounder wanted by the habbox forum board than you , GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEARN SPELLING . I'm not looked down on by anyone to my knowledge.

If you'd like to challenge my motives again..

BRING IT !

Revis
26-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Dude, Mentor is Dyslexic, hence the bad spelling. He is one of the brightest people on this forum and he completely owned you. You had to resort to pointing out spelling mistakes, such a great argue back.

Mentor
26-03-2006, 02:29 PM
BRING IT !

Sure, just give me a second to stop laughing.

Ok, as for your future career as a english teacher, i must compliment you on your work

Right.. for those who skim read and need to attempt to work out what he said here you go ::
remotly - remotely
ofering - offering
advaice - advice
sence - sense
belive - believe
pressiouse - precious ? previous ? pressure ?
complaing - complaining
councillers - councillors
wineing - whining
truly - truely
contrasending - contracending
realy - really
arnt - aren't
deffending - defending
[B]commment - [COLOR=Red]comment
[COLOR=Black][U]
Please attempt to type slower next time .

Althogh, if you were actaly attemting to attack my points with that, im gona have to stop you, since all this is, is an Ad hominem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/) responce.

What possible diffence does the way in which i express the infomratiuon have to the informations validty "/
Then again, since your attemting to use bright colours constantly, im guessing you think the colour codeing does somehow help "/

I'm actually very well known on the advice forum and slightly on the teen forum for offering advice , i've made two guides and an administrator and many others have stated they're good , also i've had rep after rep for attempting to help people , they say my advice works ?
Good for you, Im pretty well know, in more aless ALL the forums, I Have previosly be the Webdesign manger for habbox, and accumlated in total over 8000 posts on this board (adding accounts totals) and a rep of 300 and somthing, again on both my accounts.
So What was your point again? Plus Ive had quite a few of the upper staff members complemnt me on msn over my argument :D

at least I take time to spell my wording right.. also , why bother with the thread if you don't think the "title" is right ?
Good for you, Why both understanding what your talking about if you can spell it. Exilent logic, I can spell Doctor, hence i must be a fully qualified one, Go Me :D

what the hell does that have to do with title wording , assistance or anything else on this thread brought up ?
Not much, considering it was simply ment to provoke you, as i was board and wanted to see if you could actaly correly handle critsisms.

Guess what thats a no, Maybe you should seek councilling rather than attemt to give it mboy, your worrying easy to manipulate and read "/

Also, maybe you should learn a few words, as in the meanings rather than just the spelling, Sarcasm being a key one.

A lot better future than I can imagine for you , believe me at least I can spell and don't talk the biggest load of crap imaginable..
Yup, i can busk on the bench with my "Will Write W3 Complant Dinamic Sites for food sign" and on a bench under my Top of the Class A level qualifctions... possible a Uni one to, if i bother "/

'm a lot more , liked , known , respected and all rounder wanted by the habbox forum board than you , GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEARN SPELLING . I'm not looked down on by anyone to my knowledge.
Yup, I can see that very Obvisly, since the other people since this began have all sided with me, and gone agasit you, which sends a clear message that they like you and not me doesnt it.

Plus on the last one, your ether mistaken or must be pushing 8 feet :D

If you'd like to challenge my motives again..
I never actaly challeneged your motives, but if you like id be happy to :)

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Okie .
yet again i couldn't understand that more..
Okie what ever you say son..

Mentor
26-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Okie .
yet again i couldn't understand that more..
Okie what ever you say son..

This translates in english as:

Ok you win. im to stupid to be able to make a worth while repsonce to that, since so much of it is true. I will now try and pretend im not accepting you win and i suck by avoiding answering any points made, and make a stupid and point lacking comment.

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 03:19 PM
I'll answer your comments and/or questions etc if i could understand them.

Mentor
26-03-2006, 03:38 PM

In XP

Start>>All programs>> Accessories >> Accesablty >> Narrator

Then highligh the text, You may no longer be able to read, but on the premis you can still hear, Microsoft sam can do that work for ya

D3stroyer
26-03-2006, 03:59 PM
I'd like to CLEARLY State That Mentor owns most people on this forum including me and people on many other forums and also has a really successfull site.

He may not be able to spell, that is not his fault, He posts allot more worth while posts and Helps people MUCH more than you ever will, In the webdesign section he is one of the 4-5 well known people in there.

He is a well knowledged computing saint and Dislexia isn't going to stop none except them Typing correctly, i know from my cousin having it it's awful, but it doesn't mean they can't post worthwile stuff, Which is more than what i can say For you i think theres a toilet upstairs if you live in house you can go talk **** in that.

And basically you're admitting to yourself and everyone that you was owned in this thread and that you shouldn't go against people, because it just results in getting yourself annoyed.

I think this thread is a Piece of crap, and should be deleted You Giving Advice? Don't Make me laugh.

I think you need to get out of nursery first.

Anyway Well done Mentor for thr Successful owning.

Daza

Edit by Rupsie [Forum Mod]: Please do not swear.

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 04:17 PM
I'd like to CLEARLY State That Mentor owns most people on this forum including me and people on many other forums and also has a really successfull site.

He may not be able to spell, that is not his fault, He posts allot more worth while posts and Helps people MUCH more than you ever will, In the webdesign section he is one of the 4-5 well known people in there.

He is a well knowledged computing saint and Dislexia isn't going to stop none except them Typing correctly, i know from my cousin having it it's awful, but it doesn't mean they can't post worthwile stuff, Which is more than what i can say For you i think theres a toilet upstairs if you live in house you can go talk **** in that.

And basically you're admitting to yourself and everyone that you was owned in this thread and that you shouldn't go against people, because it just results in getting yourself annoyed.

I think this thread is a Piece of crap, and should be deleted You Giving Advice? Don't Make me laugh.

I think you need to get out of nursery first.

Anyway Well done Mentor for thr Successful owning.

Daza

Well done for the successful brown nosing :rolleyes:
I dedicated my signiture to match yours.. :P

D3stroyer
26-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Now ure bringing gay and Sexuality into this You must be a 5 year old.

Get a life, and Go out into the REAL Yes not PIXELATED World.

Daza

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Click HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=1529126&posted=1#post1529126)to see what a Disrespectful Idiot FullyInsane he got owned by mentor, and me a bit.
He is so Idiotic that he Trys to make Sexuality Comments i'm not gay nor is Mentor i don't even know him well. I'm straight and have a lovely girlfriend more than i can say for him. I cant wait for him to reply.

Who you kiddin' son?
I never got "OWNED"
and you came accross as gay.. no one has to join in a person's arguement to back them up.. unless the person is unable to cope himself , mentor wasn't at least I can read yours :rolleyes:

Craig
26-03-2006, 04:44 PM
FullyInsane what you said is harsh.

You can't pick on people cos they can't spell certain words.

Some 'Agony Uncle' eh? Pffft.

Mentor
26-03-2006, 04:50 PM

Dont worry FullyInsane, i have eyes only for you ;)

D3stroyer
26-03-2006, 04:51 PM
ROFL mentor.

Daza

JT-Fan
26-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Fullyinsane stop picking on Mentor because he can't spell a few words. Thats really cruel so you say you are an "agony" uncle yet you tease people.
And Fullyinsane you type like this
" . " With a space THEN a full stop .
You don't see us moaning and groaning?
Grow up.

Css
26-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Seriously i thought this dude was supposed to be giving advice? For starters someone who is mature enough to give such advice Should be able to overlook Mentors first act of sarcasm. That shows the first stage of your immaturity. Mentor owns you in pretty much every category of this forum. A Dislexia problem does not stop somebody posting amazing threads which are often ALWAYS informative. Sinking as low as to mock his Dislexia makes YOU the child and YOU should go back to primary school, hence you have the nerve and patients of a 5 year old. Look at your signature for instance!

Menor / Bag , Also owns a highly respected website. I'm not going to tell you it as you are a ****, and do not deserve to see his talent. You may already know, but who cares. Sometimes you gotta look up to the fact that you are going to get flamed, and not reply, acting like a 5 year old once more. The only reason i am posting in this particular thread, is becaude mentor is a good friend of mine, of whom i do not wish to see mocked because of his Dislexia. So grow up and get a life you sad little child.

You say that you are more liked than mentor? Think again! NO-ONE has backed you in this thread and NO-ONE is going to. You are about as popular as nelly (For those who know nelly, as in the user on this forum) Im guessing this is your call to leave, Nobody likes you so why stay? I bet he'll use my postcount as a comeback now. Postcount means **** all. My other user, which is also highly respected and known, has 1,300 posts.. So you cant exactley call me a noob.

Thank you for brightening up my day with your immaturity

EDIT: I only just noticed your signature properly. Just a few things to comment on that:

1. It doesnt matter even if Mentor did love Daza, nothing wrong with homosexuality.

2. How did he try and ruin your thread? You done that yourself when you insulted him. He merely was joking about the thread title. No reason to start commenting on his Dislexia.

Edit by Rupsie [Forum Mod]: Please do not swear.

iNicks
26-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Fully, seriously, grow the hell up, who gices a damn if someone spells wrong, mentor knows probably 10x more than you know, so really, shut your mouth, noone likes ya. Opps spelt some words wrong. Please correct me .... cause everyone on the forum hates mistakes right?

And your defiantly losing this battle, look at all these people mentor has to back him up!

cocaine
26-03-2006, 04:56 PM

Shut up you fool you have to resort to homosexuality to get your point across. This proves then that you are weak at arguments and that you are fighting a losing battle. Who cares if Mentor can't spell well? He's probably 10 times cleverer than you will ever be. He has sucessful sites. Ha. What sites do you have? Considering that you're supposed to be an "Agony Uncle" you're just causing more agony for us all.

Grow up.

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Fullyinsane stop picking on Mentor because he can't spell a few words. Thats really cruel so you say you are an "agony" uncle yet you tease people.
And Fullyinsane you type like this
" . " With a space THEN a full stop .
You don't see us moaning and groaning?
Grow up.
I lose my temper , so what?
All I wanted to do was help others , and lately I've been getting ****ed right off when people try to ruin your attempts doing something good. People can think what they want.

Dont worry FullyInsane, i have eyes only for you ;)
Ew. keep them for.. others :rolleyes:
SARCASM. [You seemed to think I never knew what that meant earlier and it's blatantly sarcasm ;)]

FullyInsane what you said is harsh.

You can't pick on people cos they can't spell certain words.

Some 'Agony Uncle' eh? Pffft.
That agony uncle thing was a JOKE.
As I've said , I was wanting to help others with their problems and it seemed to me he was trying to ruin my attempts , your not moaning at him for posting pointlessly 'cause he talks rubbish and reads car service leaflets and their logo thing?

I couldn't care less think what you want :rolleyes:

I forgot to say.. if you'd like a mention in my signiture and join their hatred group okay.. state so or PM Me kthxbye.

And your defiantly losing this battle, look at all these people mentor has to back him up!
Just because someone has to get others to help , just means that they can make more posts but i couldn;t care less because he is weak at arguements.. gawd I <3 argueing !

Edit by Rupsie [Forum Mod]: Please do not swear/avoid the forum filter.

JT-Fan
26-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Fully you are driving yourself into a hole here.
Shush and hush up would be the best thing to do.

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:02 PM

Didn't seem like it to me.

Ok, then, you don't have to reply to this topic.

I forgot to say.. if you'd like a mention in my signiture and join their hatred group okay.. state so or PM Me kthxbye.

I doubt we'd actually do that.

Craig
26-03-2006, 05:02 PM
It was different when Sheepy was mocking you?

Obviously you didn't care then.

Css
26-03-2006, 05:03 PM
I lose my temper , so what?
All I wanted to do was help others , and lately I've been getting p*ssed right off when people try to ruin your attempts doing something good. People can think what they want.

SARCASM. [You seemed to think I never knew what that meant earlier and it's blatantly sarcasm ;)]

As I've said , I was wanting to help others with their problems and it seemed to me he was trying to ruin my attempts , your not moaning at him for posting pointlessly 'cause he talks rubbish and reads car service leaflets and their logo thing?

Basically you know you've lost, and everyone is hating you more by the second. So your trying to apologise in the top bit. Oh btw, you should care what people think. Because otherwise whats the point in staying on the forum?

Always
26-03-2006, 05:03 PM

Dude you're a ****-You're well out of order so go back and crawl down the hole you came out of

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 05:04 PM
It was different when Sheepy was mocking you?

Obviously you didn't care then.
When did he mock me :O

Basically you know you've lost, and everyone is hating you more by the second. So your trying to apologise in the top bit. Oh btw, you should care what people think. Because otherwise whats the point in staying on the forum?

Lmao.. in your dreams hen :]

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:06 PM

Get that 00101101010Entor loves D3STROY3R out of your signature pls :)

JT-Fan
26-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Look it's awful that you are teasing mentor because of his learning difficulties. You are supposed to be "as an agony uncle" supportive and kind, wait up not just as an agony uncle but at least have that courtesy as a human being to respect everyone for who they are.
Sheesh bruv.

Always
26-03-2006, 05:07 PM
So he's also homophobic?I'm surprised you haven't revieved a good punch in the past because if you haven't someone is sure to give you one in the future if you carry on like that

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:08 PM

Thats not what you were saying last night :$

Your supposed to be trying to help here, your responce was to cause a problem, and now a bit of **** stiring, good job :)

We Have a group? Yay.

The question is, is it a group of people who like me? or is it just regular people who hate you "/, and i have to say you pretty hateable

Just because someone has to get others to help , just means that they can make more posts but i couldn;t care less because he is weak at arguements.. gawd I <3 argueing !
Get others to help? naa they just came to get in on the insulting, i mean as your so popular, and everyone liked yous, all your "friends" came down to give you "prase"

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Heh :rolleyes:

Css
26-03-2006, 05:10 PM

Lmao.. in your dreams hen :]

I am no hen :S Does that mean that dreams come true then? Because you've obviouly lost here

2 More things.

1. Im not in your sig. So ADD ME.
2. You have 1 supporter! Go you

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Heh :rolleyes:
Your signitures spot on! It is love! I LOVE You FullyInsane!

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Rofl you should have seen the rep FullyInsane just gave me.

FullyInsane, I was stating an example.

Oooh, dear, how harsh, 1 Rep point taken away.

Always
26-03-2006, 05:15 PM
I am no hen :S

Actually you are;)

JT-Fan
26-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Hi FullyInsane just a reminder that it's against the forum rules to write rude/harmful things about the other members of the forum and as a Habbox forum moderator am kindly asking you to take the "hatred" list out of your signature as to many members of the forum this is seen as rude and offensive to other members.
You have also recieved a PM.
Thanks
Rupsie [Forum Mod]

cocaine
Actually you are;)

Ooooooh, burn.

Css
1 more from me, and i'll use my other account to take 2 more

EDIT: I'm dans hen xD Lmao , and mentors, and i think im coming on to fullyinsane

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:17 PM
kindly asking you to take the "hatred" list out of your signature as to many members of the forum this is seen as rude and offensive to other members.

:rolleyes: How immature.

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Has he been scared away? or is he just to busy adding people to his new group "/

JT-Fan
:rolleyes: How immature.

How am I being immature :S
Im telling him to take it out as its offensive.

cocaine
How am I being immature :S
Im telling him to take it out as its offensive.

Noooo, I mean FullyInsane's immature.

JT-Fan
26-03-2006, 05:19 PM

And his signature is offensive to us init.
-cries-
Im so offended.

Css
26-03-2006, 05:20 PM
i want to be added =[ He said he'd add me right away 10 mins ago

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:20 PM
And his signature is offensive to us init.
-cries-
Im so offended.

He's added you to it.

Sometimes I'm glad I'm not admin, I'd have banned him by now.

JT-Fan
26-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Yes well he's just a bit dim init.
A hated list for people you've never met in your life.
How great.

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Banned him? then what would i do to avoid finishing my ajax news editing system?

JT-Fan
26-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Banned him? then what would i do to avoid finishing my ajax news editing system?

Rofl fullyinsane was on habbo the other day accusing me of faking of having a cold LOL.

cocaine

Lolz x]

He's chickened out now anyway ¬.¬

Always
Rofl you should have seen the rep FullyInsane just gave me.

FullyInsane, I was stating an example.

Oooh, dear, how harsh, 1 Rep point taken away.

Lmao same he gave me one saying boo-Oh no i'm so bothered :o

Sam
26-03-2006, 05:24 PM
What a noob xD - Rep from me too

JT-Fan
He Pm'ed me the other day "asking for rep"
Pfft.

cocaine
Lmao same he gave me one saying boo-Oh no i'm so bothered :o

:rolleyes: Pmsl xD

Sam
26-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Bit like Catherine Tate if you ask me "Am i bofad?"

Lmao same he gave me one saying boo-Oh no i'm so bothered

JT-Fan
26-03-2006, 05:25 PM
I repped you guys and left my name [it was +rep anyway]

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:26 PM

Yea, a bit.

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:26 PM
He gave me rep a while back
"don't read break down services leaflets then.. and stop complaining and ruining people's thread ?"

so you can see hes always loved me.

He aint been seen in 3 or so pages now thogh, so i think its time for the thread to dispurse, so he can come back, add another poorly argued case, attempt to insult a few more people, then have it riped appart again :)

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:27 PM
I repped you guys and left my name [it was +rep anyway]

Ty dood +rep back

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 05:34 PM
OH MY GAWD!

I was out driving for like only 5 minutes and what did I miss? Offending someone who hates AND loves Mentor :( I am so upset *sniff* I need a hug (preferably not from FullyInsane).

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 05:36 PM

LMAO.
Yea sure?
Also.. I was talking to people on Habbo , not on this forum PM me or state if you want added to my hatred gang about me or w/e

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:38 PM
LMAO.
Yea sure?
Also.. I was talking to people on Habbo , not on this forum PM me or state if you want added to my hatred gang about me or w/e

Oh Your cheeting on me! :o Your a Bad wife!

:)
26-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Can't we all just get along?

There is enough war and Violence in this world without you lot adding to it.

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Can't we all just get along?

There is enough war and Violence in this world without you lot adding to it.
Always room for one more ;)

Besides, this has a cause. Pointing out which members are social low lifes who lie about their job e.g. being an 'Agony Uncle.' Sarcasm or not, that is what you were selling.

PS. Yayness, the immature little brat has added me to his love list!

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Always room for one more ;)

Besides, this has a cause. Pointing out which members are social low lifes who lie about their job e.g. being an 'Agony Uncle.' Sarcasm or not, that is what you were selling.

PS. Yayness, the immature little brat has added me to his love list!

Bunch of immature *******s.
Look.. I never said I was an agony uncle ? it was a JOKE.
LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

26-03-2006, 05:43 PM

If your wanting this to stop and go away stop feeding them insults. You can see they are wanting it and its just going to end up with somebody beeing banned.

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 05:44 PM

Joke or not, you were still saying you were basically an agony uncle. Helping people, giving advise, that sort of thing. Seems like the flower shop now sells hedge trimmers to me :rolleyes:

On another note:

Assistance When You... 26-03-2006 06:41 PM I owed you.

No you didn't "/

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:45 PM

Aww, i know you love me realy, We all no thats a list on conquests in your sig now dont we :D

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Aww, i know you love me realy, We all no thats a list on conquests in your sig now dont we :D

i was going to name it list of brown nosers.. as it always brings that thought to my mind but nah.. hatred group sounds better right now :]

cocaine

It's his love list. I feel so speshical.

I'm at the top! YAY! I must be most loved!

Remember people -

The stronger man always walks away first

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:48 PM
i was going to name it list of brown nosers.. as it always brings that thought to my mind but nah.. hatred group sounds better right now :]
I love it when you talk dirty *flutters eyelids*

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Remember people -

How about the stronger man wins the argument?

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Remember people -

Ah yes, but the stronger man is normally considered the biggest wimp ;)

I love it when you talk dirty *flutters eyelids*
Out the way scrooge, I need a man!

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Remember people -

I agree, and the Lazy ones like me dont walk away at all... possibly a slow waddle if i run out of food, but i got a good stock pile :D

26-03-2006, 05:52 PM
How about the stronger man wins the argument?

But the way it's going nobody will be the winner.

FullyInsane
26-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Nah..
people always say it's the strongest man who walks away.. but that was just something made up by a glorified wimp ?

Css
26-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Oh, and the username at the bottom of your list is EMBRACE not enbrace. Spell it right

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Oh, and the username at the bottom of you list is EMBRACE not enbrace. Spell it right

Ooooh, burn

GommeInc
Nah..
people always say it's the strongest man who walks away.. but that was just something made up by a glorified wimp ?

That would of been mildly funny or humerous if I hadn't of said it first. Your one stank "/

Nah..

You, the big headed one. Just face it, nobody likes you.

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Nah..

Shouldnt you be off then?

Anyway stop avoiding are passionat love afair! We havent sleped together in hours! and that **** gomminc is wanting love to!

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:55 PM
That would of been mildly funny or humerous if I hadn't of said it first. Your one stank "/

EDIT: Don't worry xD

Css
26-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Can i have some sweet Lovin' Too?

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:56 PM
I want love too =[

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Oh not you doll face ;) The FullyInsane and annoying one

I forgot the quote again *chuckles loudly*

Mentor
26-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Wooo! I feel an orgie Comin on! Wooo.. NO! Im sorry FullyInsain, but we are not geting farmer browsn sheep down here again for you! Thats final

cocaine
26-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Oh not you doll face ;) The FullyInsane and annoying one

I forgot the quote again *chuckles loudly*

Thanks ;)

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 05:59 PM
*sighs* You and your orgies, whatever happened to creative knitting?

cocaine
26-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Uh, um, okay.

This thread is a spam thread now xD

*sighs* You and your orgies, whatever happened to creative knitting?

PMSL! +Rep

Mentor
26-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Knitting! Wash your mouth out with soup this instance Mister. I will not have such Filthy And Peverted Things talked about in this topic *humpth

Now where did i leave my thong, Fully Insain had it last if i rember correcly,

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Knitting! Wash your mouth out with soup this instance Mister. I will not have such Filthy And Peverted Things talked about in this topic *humpth

Now where did i leave my thong, Fully Insain had it last if i rember correcly,
*stuffs thong in Bikini top* Yes, yes he did *whistles*

Mentor
26-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Hey is that my gimp mask your waireing!

.... i get the feeling mental imagery may finaly have scared EVERYONE but us away mr Gommeinc "/

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Hey is that my gimp mask your waireing!

.... i get the feeling mental imagery may finaly have scared EVERYONE but us away mr Gommeinc "/
Wanna see why they call me GommeInc my little Orgie Mentor ;)

cocaine
:o Mentor! Is this your lubricant I see under my sofa!

FullyInsane
Okay..
gay little gang i'll be right back .
I'm getting stuff ready and getting my dinner and stuff..
so bye for now , we can insult each other and you can have your orgie later :]

cocaine
26-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Okay..

BAH! He got cautioned O.o

and you can have your orgie later :]

Why, do you want to watch?

Mentor
Wanna see why they call me GommeInc my little Orgie Mentor ;)
You know it baby!

Sorry fullyinsain, your DUMPED! ******y girl hand *******ations*

:o Mentor! Is this your lubricant I see under my sofa!
If its empty, Yes.

GommeInc
Okay..

Come back my fully loaded oven mitten of love, I want my babies back right this minute Mister!

cocaine
26-03-2006, 06:09 PM
If its empty, Yes.

I was hoping to use that!

Mentor
26-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Okay..
Ok, are gang still dose need that deal with the sheep ****ers gang you run.

Oh? you like it when i talk dirty do you.. well that can be arranged baby, See you then ;)

Css
26-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Mentor im sure u left your kinky thong set at my house -.- Or was that Gomme?

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 06:13 PM
I forget easily. Maybe we shared?

Css
26-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Well i know mentor was wearing the pink frilly one whilst being "done" up the backside. You yours must be the hot red leather one gomme

cocaine
26-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Well theres certainly a lot of ginger hair on it

GommeInc
26-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Well i know mentor was wearing the pink frilly one whilst being "done" up the backside. You yours must be the hot red leather one gomme
Done? Oh wow! I never realised he had a body kit done by you.

Hot red? It was White with poker dots on this morning :(

Mentor
26-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Hot red? It was White with poker dots on this morning :(
What? Thats My One! I was wondering where those got to

cocaine
26-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Ok.. this is just dirrrrrty now. I'm off to shave my ***** hair!

Toodles!

Css
26-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Mentor had to get an extra large thong cos he wanted gomme to fit in there too!

Always
26-03-2006, 06:49 PM

LMAO;)

lukeisok
26-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Okay guys, lets try and keep it a tiny bit clean rofl,

I never got my thong back that Mentor used *cries*

JT-Fan
26-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Thread locked.
Posts have gone off topic and have turned into spam.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!