PDA

View Full Version : New-Generation Graphics, a thought.

Cubeh
25-03-2006, 09:37 AM
I was looking on some sites the other day and I stumbled across something.
Well I found a webpage that said ATI Technologies was doing the graphic prosesors for the Revolution.
But their doing it for the 360 too.
Doesn't that (technically) mean that both consoles are gonna have the same graphics. Or am I just wrong.

HUGECOOL
25-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Both will use different technologies in different ways even though the same company is making the same component.

*Oh, and btw, your inbox is full so I can't reply to you. xD Just thought I'd let you know.

Cubeh
25-03-2006, 09:44 AM
O yeah.
I guess the Revolution will have good graphics but in a more cartoony sense.
And 360 has good graphics, but in a more realistic sense.

HUGECOOL
25-03-2006, 09:46 AM
O yeah.
I guess the Revolution will have good graphics but in a more cartoony sense.
And 360 has good graphics, but in a more realistic sense.
Well, not exactly. ;p

It all depends on how the power of each system is used, gamewise. Look at RE 4 on the Cube. ;p

Beef Samich
25-03-2006, 02:08 PM
who cares PS3 is better.

Bear-Max
25-03-2006, 03:12 PM
The two consoles will be graphically different, that's for sure. Nintendo have already said they're not going for the most impressive pixel count, they're going for innovation.

Plus, the 360 has 3 processor cores, I'm guessing the Revolution will have just one.

JoeyK.
26-03-2006, 11:54 AM
No, they won't be the same graphically...

Even though the two systems use tech from the same company, there's a large space of time between the two's release, and technology obviously changes very quickly.

However, as Bear mentioned, the 360 does have three as opposed to Nintendo's probable one, so I suppose we'll see.

Magnet
27-03-2006, 08:53 PM
who cares PS3 is better.

Hmm, can you give meenough evidential proof to tell us this. You may have read about the PS3, but you haven't played. So, if you've played neither the Revolution or the PS3, tell me how you can tell us the PS3 is better, no one knows the graphics of the PS3, for all we know it could be worse then the Revolution, Nintendo haven't unveiled what graphics their Revolution will be able to handle.

.:Subarusti:.
28-03-2006, 06:42 PM
all consoles have the same now, except:
360 multi core technology
ps3 blueray
revoloution gets respect for cool controller

dude who said ps3 is better :rolleyes: yeah your an expert, just because it says PLAYSTATION on it doesnt mean its good

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!