PDA

View Full Version : It's all crumbled. School, life and social.

.Dev
25-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Hi,

Well, what can I say? my life has officially crumbled. My little brother (who's 11) was beaten up by 5 people in his year for no reason what-so-ever, When I go to confront these kids and tell them 'not to do it again' they go to the headteacher saying i've been 'bullying' them, what's up with that? I've been threatened with permanent exclusion if I don't 'leave them alone' which is stupid, as i've only confronted them once!

Also,
Violence, it's all messed up. A friend of mine had a fight with someone an done him in, now everybody in my area (Longbenton, Newcastle) is after him, and if I get seen with him i'll probably get stabbed, so now I have to carry protection around with me 24/7 when i'm out! (usually a flip-knife or something) so it's messed up aswell!

And finally, drugs... I've recently realised I'm addicted to the drug which is dope, I don't know how, but I just am.. I've tried stopping and it's just not working, I don't know what's going on. And I feel as if i'm going to drift into harder drugs etc...

Any tips on these 3 problems?

Thanks

ilovejordan
25-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Hm about the last problem still take it but decrease the amount you take daily even if its tiny you will eventually be off it

JT-Fan
25-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Ring for help.
Its important you speak to someone ie- Drugs line,frank etc.

Btw- What religion are you? [Off topic but Im just wondering]

.Dev
25-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi,
I'm a athiest, why do you ask this question?

Colourfulâ„¢
25-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Just stand up for yourself and don't be afraid of them. I pretty much doubt that they would stab you etc. You must still be aware of them though!

.Dev
25-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Hi,
Believe me f, these people would. The area I live in in Newcastle is like one of the roughest areas in the north-east, people get stabbed in fights often.

Lycan
25-03-2006, 06:10 PM
I agree with the Slowly winding down on how much you make .. or just stopping... and about the others.. probebly wise to stay in a group or make the friend stay in a large group in a friendly area .. not sure about the top one... Eventually there get whats comming to them

Mentor
25-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Yes, Vilence solves all problems. Your life is an exsample of how well that works...

-:Undertaker:-
26-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Ooo that is a mess.

foxyfox00
27-03-2006, 06:53 AM
You Might Totally Resent What Im Saying So Here Goes...

With The Whole Drug Thing Id Advise Getting Help. I Went Cold Turkey [not on drugs] But Its Hard So Be Ready For The Side Effects.

As For The Life Falling Apart, It Happens To All Of Us At The Best Of Times. You Just Have To Cope The Best Way You Know How. Sometimes Its By Crying Or Being Destructive Etc. But It Works. Believe In Something, Though Even If Its Not Religious.

You Know What, It Probarbly Cant Get Much Worse. Thats The Good Bit. The Bad Thing .... You Have To Fight For What You Want To Regain The Most.

Hmmm If This Doesnt Help...... Which It Probarbly Wont Just Disreguard It Kindly. :D

Rou
27-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Hi,
Believe me f, these people would. The area I live in in Newcastle is like one of the roughest areas in the north-east, people get stabbed in fights often.
Newcastle isnt one of the Roughest places is the North East "/

Tell the headteacher to sort the kids bullying your brother out. And the drugs you say you cant stop , you need the will power to stop. If you realy want to stop you would.

Always
27-03-2006, 02:34 PM
You can't get addicted to dope can you? You can like it but it's not one of the drugs you can get fully addicted to and can't get off

.Dev
27-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Ofcourse Newcastle is rather violent ... Well, from what I know.

1) Sunderland - Bunch of pansies who learn to throw bricks and drink lager at the age of 6.
2) Durham - Don't get me started, just a bunch of ******s.
3) Yorkshire - Sheep shagging hillbilly horseriders.
4) Norththumberland - :/

So yeah... Well not all of newcastle, but quite a few parts are... just like any city I suppose

Rou
27-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Ofcourse Newcastle is rather violent ... Well, from what I know.

1) Sunderland - Bunch of pansies who learn to throw bricks and drink lager at the age of 6.
2) Durham - Don't get me started, just a bunch of ******s.
3) Yorkshire - Sheep shagging hillbilly horseriders.
4) Norththumberland - :/

So yeah... Well not all of newcastle, but quite a few parts are... just like any city I suppose

Bit of a stupid thing to say about Durham and Yorkshire , but i argree with the Sunderland part.

Grindie
27-03-2006, 08:34 PM
3) Talk to Frank =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!