PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting this :l

Tomzeh
25-03-2006, 08:56 PM
When i try to load a room some shockwave error thing about loading sprites failes "OBJECTS EXPECTED" And error -1218 or whatever..
And out of memory
Anyone else? Is this a glitch :eusa_whis
If not what ?
And what do i do Please move if in wrong section im not sure

EDIT: WORKING FINE NOW PLS CLOSE! :)

The Professor
25-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Something to do with your pc, reboot it. then do all the stuff everyone else tells you to do (clear temp files, cookies etc etc), then go cry in a corner if it doesnt work ;)

Tomzeh
25-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Something to do with your pc, reboot it. then do all the stuff everyone else tells you to do (clear temp files, cookies etc etc), then go cry in a corner if it doesnt work ;)

Heh, Ill do that
But IM NOT GONNA CRY k.:rolleyes:

-:Undertaker:-
25-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Mine is fine and dandy !

Newsie
25-03-2006, 09:01 PM

You forgot a bit.

Something to do with your pc, reboot it. then do all the stuff everyone else tells you to do (clear temp files, cookies etc etc), then go cry in a corner if it doesnt work AND record the moment upload it and post the link so we can laugh at you. :rolleyes:

RANDOM POST. SORRY. No bad reputation or I'll kick you to Kingdom Come or whatever the phrase is.

Tomzeh
25-03-2006, 09:03 PM
You forgot a bit.

Something to do with your pc, reboot it. then do all the stuff everyone else tells you to do (clear temp files, cookies etc etc), then go cry in a corner if it doesnt work AND record the moment upload it and post the link so we can laugh at you every minute.

RANDOM POST. SORRY. No bad reputation or I'll kick you to Kingdom Come or whatever the phrase is.

:rolleyes: - No bad rep for you
Not to be a noob but i know how to delete cookies etc..
HOW THE TEMP Files though pls;)

Neversoft
25-03-2006, 09:04 PM
All I can suggest if that you delete temp files and cookies then turn your computer off for a while.

Tomzeh
25-03-2006, 09:07 PM
Ah i can now get into public rooms.
Trying guest room 1sec.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!