PDA

View Full Version : Should Norman Kember continue being a Peace activist?

Steven.
25-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Simple question.

Should Norman Kember continue being a Peace activist?

Many peope have sent into Sky news that he should pay for how much people payed for the SAS to go in and get him out, he ecently flown back to the UK today and is now in his home.

He put himself and two others in risk.

So, your points of view?

ilovejordan
25-03-2006, 10:11 PM
my view isn't gna do nothin tbh

issaa.
25-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Lol too true.

Pawf
25-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Why should he stop?

Eckuii
25-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Peacekeepers should follow what the government say. I dont think they should go into countries that are highly dangerous and not give gratuate to the men that risked their lives to save them. Norman kember hasnt said thanks to the British government, sas, paras or any other regiment that took part in his rescue.

One of his peacekeeping friends said 'He didnt asked to be saved'.
Why should we save them then? We are risking the top men in the army for not even a thank you.

Jack straw (Our defence secruitry) said that he wont stop saying them basically. They wont give into terrorism and so they shouldnt.

Some gratutude should be given. I dont think he should go back, if he does, I think he shouldnt be saved if he gets caught.

Steven.
26-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Why should he stop?

As he put our men at risk trying to get him out of where ever he was ( SAS, Paras etc..), this also cost our money doing so (Tax, and crud..)

Peacekeepers should follow what the government say. I dont think they should go into countries that are highly dangerous and not give gratuate to the men that risked their lives to save them. Norman kember hasnt said thanks to the British government, sas, paras or any other regiment that took part in his rescue.

One of his peacekeeping friends said 'He didnt asked to be saved'.
Why should we save them then? We are risking the top men in the army for not even a thank you.

Jack straw (Our defence secruitry) said that he wont stop saying them basically. They wont give into terrorism and so they shouldnt.

Some gratutude should be given. I dont think he should go back, if he does, I think he shouldnt be saved if he gets caught.

I agree with the top, they was saying about him having a body guard whilst going in there, but it would of been more deaths to the list to be honest.

I think he shouldn't of been took out of his captivity due to the risks of our men / women out there who risked there lifes for him. he still says he will continue to do it.

Mentor
26-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Hes an Idiot, no two ways about it. Hes just doing as most idiots do, and uses religion as an exsucse.

beth
26-03-2006, 02:03 AM
WOAH HES ALIVE? i just lost 15 pounds on that man.. aw.

BL!NKEY
26-03-2006, 02:07 AM

That is not a good way to live life.

If you really wanted you could actually have an impact on the world.
I know it seems like the world is a huge place and you are just a small part but many people who have a voice actually take a stand and do something.

Some people dont vote because they dont think that one vote will change anything.

I think that is just a bad way to live life.

Colourfulâ„¢
26-03-2006, 08:48 AM
None of this is gonna help anyone or change anything...

Rawr
26-03-2006, 08:53 AM
He should stop. There is no point going back to Iraq and trying to make peace when it's nealry impossible to do and he will just end up getting shot or kidnapped again.

Dupion
26-03-2006, 09:02 AM
no let him get on with his own life ;|

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!