PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave help

Bomb-Head
25-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Hi,

A few weeks ago my shockwave player just stopped working. (when i load habbo it just stays black with the little box in the corner) ive tried un installing the re installing shockwave, nothing helped. Ive even re booted the whole of my computer where u lose everything and still that didnt work.

Has anyone else got any ideas?

Thank you.

craigg.
25-03-2006, 10:53 PM
What browser are you using? I suggest trying another browser, as I dont think Shockwave is compatable with Opera (if you are using opera). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 90% sure I'm correct.

It may also be your settings not allowing you to send DATA to habbo, which it will not transmit any datarate.
- Craig.

Bomb-Head
25-03-2006, 10:54 PM
I am using internet explorer. Do you know how i could change the data thingy you were talking about?

craigg.
25-03-2006, 10:56 PM
I'm not sure with IE, as I no longer have it, I suggest talking to another person about it, possibly talk to Microsofts helpline?

Not like you would get much use out of it, but they may be able to help, or even some people on this forum.
http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134

Sorry I couldn't help,

- Craig.

nets
25-03-2006, 10:57 PM
What browser are you using? I suggest trying another browser, as I dont think Shockwave is compatable with Opera (if you are using opera). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 90% sure I'm correct.

It may also be your settings not allowing you to send DATA to habbo, which it will not transmit any datarate.
- Craig.
You can get Shockwave player for Opera.

Bomb-Head
25-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Ok, dont worry about it, and thank you for your reply :D

craigg.
25-03-2006, 11:02 PM
I must have an out-dated version of Opera.

- Craig.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!