PDA

View Full Version : SONICMOUSE IS BAK!?

Lil.D.Ice
19-07-2004, 02:38 AM
if u look on your console u can see that he was online today. what is goin on here? thought he wasnt comin bak...

:Illusion
19-07-2004, 02:42 AM
:o Who cares :p wouldn't have been him on it

P.s andrew - it does ;) cos it lets you online for about a second until the notice pops up.

A-K
19-07-2004, 02:42 AM
I noticed that too, maybe he heard about the 90 day habbo deletion and came back to make sure his habbo wasnt delted. Or maybe! He is on habbo as another account and saw it when he accessed the main page.

I don't kno whats going on, I was told that if he came back on habbo he would get prosicuted. :s :s

PS: Dry.Tearz - that is not correct. If you try and access a banned habbo, it does not say that you were/are online.

PPS: oh right lol, im not sure about it now :S

F1L73R
19-07-2004, 02:44 AM
Hey ppl ive heard of sonicmouse alot but never really got to know about him so can anyone on here give me an IN-DEPTH summary about who sonicmouse is and y every1 is soooo scared by him? :rolleyes:

Edited by Serapth, Please do not swear

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 03:34 AM
I also noticed that.

I remeber last year when he came back, everyone became paranoid and locked there rooms!

But its been so long now that most people dont even remember who he is! :$

Evolution
19-07-2004, 03:56 AM
The reason for sonicmouse being online was; Habbo staff went onto his account and activated it for delution today.

when it is deleted they also activated it so that NO ONE can register it ever again. I would have posted it as news so no one became worried, but Im not a reporter anymore.

>Max<
19-07-2004, 05:32 AM
when you are banned if you log in again the habbo console thinks you come online thats how belive me just because it says he was on it dose not mean he was on the hotel view just the blocked screen. :D

:-mark-:04
19-07-2004, 09:51 AM
Hey ppl ive heard of sonicmouse alot but never really got to know about him so can anyone on here give me an IN-DEPTH summary about who sonicmouse is and y every1 is soooo frikin scared by him? :rolleyes:

F1l73r Sonic mouse was a gr8 habbo hacker. The best there was!

F1L73R
19-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Hmmm u know wat... with all this stuff all of a sudden just happening to habbo... im thinking that thing about sonicmouse being on today is no coincidence :rolleyes: Reply if anyone agrees of disagrees with this statement :eusa_thin

SoraSafe
19-07-2004, 08:16 PM
F1l73r Sonic mouse was a gr8 habbo hacker. The best there was!
LMAO! Where did you hear that, he was the best hacker of HIS time, not the best ever.

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 08:47 PM
LMAO! Where did you hear that, he was the best hacker of HIS time, not the best ever.

Really? I don't know any other legendary hackers... :s

name14
19-07-2004, 09:05 PM
i wish sonicmouse was back :( but he prob isnt

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 09:25 PM
i wish sonicmouse was back :( but he prob isnt

:o Why? He did nothing but cause trouble.

ted-crilley
19-07-2004, 09:51 PM
this is kinda strange i also looked at my console to see if sonicmouse had been about perhaps it was just me thinking that he had been deleted :s

Serapth
20-07-2004, 06:32 AM
Sonicmouse isnt back.

As previously stated in this thread the account was activated to prevent it being reregistered when all the names where released.

Nothing to panic about :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!