PDA

View Full Version : Anybody into wrestling here???

wrestlin-kid
24-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Hello fellow habbox users,i was just wondering if anyone out of habbox like wrestling,there's gotta be at least one person around here:Pif you do,please tell me your favourite's and if you want,your favourite kinds of matches,my favourite wrestler right now is batista,he may be on evolution right now but soon enough after the elimination chamber im hoping he will come out glorious lol,and my favourite kind of match is the elimination chamber.

Moved by Mit from Other Entertainment forum: Please post in the correct forum.

Pulchritudinous
24-12-2004, 07:13 PM
u can blame my bro for me liking wrestling, as he hogs the tv control...

My fave type of match is Royal Rumble, and my fave wrestler is John Cena, hes hot or Eddie Guerrero, hes funny.

My bro dont watch it nemor so I dont.

-Soro-
24-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Used to when I was 8, before it broke my heart to find out it was as fake, as planned and as organised as Eastenders... No shame in liking it, it's a sport, no - it's entertainment, hence the name WWE if that's the organisation you're referring to.

Pulchritudinous
24-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Lol it is badly fake sometimes, not so much the fighting but the 'behind the scenes' stuff.

i think they take steriods 2

wrestlin-kid
24-12-2004, 07:45 PM
yes,it seems that the wwe is turning into a huge soap opera! like they're putting music on to set the mood as people talk in the backstage,and like yes you can find that lots of the moves are very fake,but some of the moves actually hurt,

Pulchritudinous
24-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Yeah and when they bleed the blood is like bright red, unlike real blood.

Ciaran
24-12-2004, 08:40 PM
I used to like it john cena was ma fave coz he came back after an ijury and kicked some guys a** lol really bad

lukeisok
24-12-2004, 08:48 PM
My Fave Wrestler Was Jeff Hardy.

He Was My Idol.

But He Got Fired For Taking Drugs. :'(

Mines Now Matt Hardy :p

Pulchritudinous
24-12-2004, 09:20 PM
My bro sed he wants 2 b a wrestler wen he grows up, and his best frend sed he'd like to be a brain surgeon...
Do you think they are real actors?

Ciaran
24-12-2004, 09:34 PM
lol i think they are insane brain surgen? nasty hehe

ps: aimee u gonna post a reply for the rap topic? i need something to reply too :P how bad does this sound... (sorry guys)

Pulchritudinous
24-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Erm, I guess so...
(I'll have to put something about wrestling so I don't get told to 'stay on topic)

I think The big show has lost weight.

Ciaran
24-12-2004, 09:47 PM
lol yeh he went from 500lbs to 480lbs

Mentor
24-12-2004, 10:04 PM
I cant watch it, it annoys me like mad when its on. It so blantent and ovily fake?
The only people i know who watch it only use it as an exuslse to watch blokes in spandex underware. <_<

Pulchritudinous
24-12-2004, 10:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True Mentor, they are such drama queens, they r too over the top!

Ciaran
24-12-2004, 10:17 PM
lol now thats something we can all agree on

Mendonky
24-12-2004, 10:30 PM
let me out it this way, let me slam a steel chair on ur head and see if u survive :)

GommeInc
25-12-2004, 12:38 AM
God Wrestling is the most pointless thing in the whole world, people fighting in underwear is boring but I guess exciting for half witted fools.

It is extremely boring to watch and WWE is apparently not real!

Sketti
03-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Fav match: Elimination Chamber
Fav Superstar: Randy Orton
Fav Brand: Raw

Br@dd
06-01-2005, 06:11 PM
My mates dan and lewis set up a site with them doing wrestling (u might see me!) soo its www.jackasskidz.tk its cool at the moment dan has only JUST got me into wrestling so i donmt know many wreslewrs but REY MYSTERIO! 619!!! I Think the FU is good move as weel ( :) he he bet you know what that stands for?)

Br@dd
06-01-2005, 06:14 PM
God Wrestling is the most pointless thing in the whole world, people fighting in underwear is boring but I guess exciting for half witted fools.

It is extremely boring to watch and WWE is apparently not real!

Just cos you dont like it wrestling is not real or you would have peeps being killed! its just good to watch and there not in underwerar if you that halfwitted you will know there COSTUMES aslo that has offened many wrestling fans here and I wonder if they got angry? Well i did wrestlers put time and effort into thsi and they get payed if we were to say that GommeIncoffices was dimwitted you wouldnt like it and also he said IF YOU LIKE IT? Did it say anything about if you didnt?

samuraimatt
06-01-2005, 06:58 PM
WWE New Years Revolution SKY SPORTS ONE LIVE
1 AM GMT 10th January 2005

Xaction
27-01-2005, 02:44 PM
I Love Wrestling

I Think If Triple H Loses To Orton He's Gonna Take Some1 In Rumbles Place And Win

Or Cena Will Win

I Kno Jbl Will Lose Title At Wrestlemania

colour$
27-01-2005, 07:59 PM
WWE rawks i wanna be a wrestler when i grow up well when i finished almost have :) me fav wrestler growing up watching was the rock he had this thing that made me want to watch him i also like the one and only REY MYSTERIO GO R E Y MYSTERIO HERE WE GO!!!! meh fav type of match is royal rumble did u see royal rumble 2002 when maven eliminated undertaker :o

Xaction
01-02-2005, 11:32 AM
Yep Im In To Wrestling

Have Been All My Life

Probably Still Will Be For Years 2 Come. :)

LittleT
12-02-2005, 02:24 PM
i watch it now and then only wen im bored but at times u can c how acting it is and how u can c da next move comin and u can alos guess whos goin 2 win matches, it can coe 2 predictable at times and lack spontanuity(hope i spelt it rite) and lack of suprices.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!