PDA

View Full Version : age looks!!

wrestlin-kid
24-12-2004, 07:30 PM
i just thought of an amazing idea!!! what if like the longer you were on habbo,the older you look like each month or year or something,that would make it more realistic and i think that would be sooooo cool,well give me your opinons,am i just crazy or would that be so cool? :) ? :s

Adzeh
24-12-2004, 08:55 PM
ner coz that would mean id look like an old man :p

KevSays
03-01-2005, 06:34 PM
If you bought Hc then it kind of relates to that sort of theme.... become Hc Member for 13 months and you get your badge shinier!! :D

8Marcus8
03-01-2005, 11:19 PM
lmao that wood be so annoying :D when its your first wekk you have to dress up as a baby rofl! But i spose what if you made a new account :P

Bunny
04-01-2005, 02:10 AM
I think it's a good idea, but would be better if you can choose your age. Some people might not like to look old, lol. Or you could be stuck with a semi-permanant look where you write your age when you sign up to habbo. For example, if you say you're 14 years old then you look like a teenager and if you say you're 25+ then you look like an adult. Your look can change as you get older.

-Soro-
04-01-2005, 02:20 PM
I think it's a good idea, but would be better if you can choose your age. Some people might not like to look old, lol. Or you could be stuck with a semi-permanant look where you write your age when you sign up to habbo. For example, if you say you're 14 years old then you look like a teenager and if you say you're 25+ then you look like an adult. Your look can change as you get older.

Good idea, Bunny! :)

carol756
05-01-2005, 10:24 PM
i think this is a gud idea then the about 18yr old wouldn't get called kids buy the 13 yr old and so on
only problem would be 1 day if the aging continues the habbo would hav to die

L.Jackson
06-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Good idea, whatever your age is you stick with how your habbo gets, like if you become a teenager you could get a beard or something lolz or the girls develop more lol i don't know

Italic
07-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Good idea! Excellent

Ekalb
07-01-2005, 09:01 AM
That would also stop people who lie about how long they have been on habbo in help center interviews...
Good idea, i was thinking of that a few days ago..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!