PDA

View Full Version : Stupid =[

mr.parasols
27-03-2006, 02:54 PM
At fifth period today, I had geography and my teacher really likes me. Im taking Geography for GCSE and he knows me quiet well. So when there was 15 minutes at the end of the lesson this idiot walks up to me. Hits me in the back and I said ' What you doing you d*** ' And the teacher over heard me. He then told me to stay behind at the end of the lesson. And he said I could get excluded for saying that. And he said he maybe phoning my parents.. I even told him what happened but he didnt care. And just gave me 2 hours after school for it.. In 4th period I had french (im not good at it) so im in a set with alot of chavs. And the teacher doesnt care about anything. People were swearing conastantly even speaking driectly to the teacher and she didn't care. And that really annoyed me :(
Im not sure if I should my parents, or risk not telling them and have them find out over the phone... Someones ringing now :|

Dust-Ball.
27-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Thats Is Tight! I Rember The Days Of School

Chaz
27-03-2006, 02:59 PM
If you know you did'nt do it, your parents will understand.

the wombats
27-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Just tell your parants what happened, if the like mine then they wont give a toss as it wasnt your fault... Then again, my parants dont give a toss if its my fault. :P

mr.parasols
27-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Well he rung up, he said I had said something so disgusting and 'he wasnt going to repeat it' so now my mum thinks im so chav. And shes going to tell my dad whos already threatened to move schools due to not having all A's on my monitoring report..

the wombats
27-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Well he rung up, he said I had said something so disgusting and 'he wasnt going to repeat it' so now my mum thinks im so chav. And shes going to tell my dad whos already threatened to move schools due to not having all A's on my monitoring report..
Thats just sad, its not even your fault!

mr.parasols
27-03-2006, 03:10 PM
And what makes it even worse, was that my girlfriend was waiting for me at the gate for like 20 minutes after period 5, we were ment to be going town together but she'd thought i'd forgot and now.. well im not going town either =[

MsTanya
27-03-2006, 03:27 PM
God its not like you killed someone rolleyes:

foxyfox00
28-03-2006, 07:27 AM
Meh, Life Is S***! Some Teachers Are So Weird. Maybe It Was Just A Bad Day. Hmmm And French Geeze. My French Teacher Made The 3 People In My Class, In My Year Go To Do Our Assesments. Then She Thought I Was Cheating Because My Folder Was On My Desk.

Meanwhile She Left Year Nines Alone In The Class Doing A Test!!!But Hey!

Ostinato
28-03-2006, 07:39 AM
pfft get your mum and dad sorted.

just tell them what happened - if they dont like it tough, if they understand good. Same with your girlfriend.

Period.

Antony
28-03-2006, 12:03 PM
At fifth period today, I had geography and my teacher really likes me. Im taking Geography for GCSE and he knows me quiet well. So when there was 15 minutes at the end of the lesson this idiot walks up to me. Hits me in the back and I said ' What you doing you d*** ' And the teacher over heard me. He then told me to stay behind at the end of the lesson. And he said I could get excluded for saying that. And he said he maybe phoning my parents.. I even told him what happened but he didnt care. And just gave me 2 hours after school for it.. In 4th period I had french (im not good at it) so im in a set with alot of chavs. And the teacher doesnt care about anything. People were swearing conastantly even speaking driectly to the teacher and she didn't care. And that really annoyed me :(
Im not sure if I should my parents, or risk not telling them and have them find out over the phone... Someones ringing now :|

Dude, What the teachers are doing is wrong, Not listening to you, Nowadays they dont care anyway etc. I have teachers like that in my school where everyone knows that they dont do anything so they rule the class. But you need to speak out, It's not you're fault, You just want things sorted, I would reccomend you speaking to you're girlfriend about it, Let her know whats going on and thats why you weren't their to meet her. She will be their for you and stick by you. But you're parents are their for you, You have done nothing wrong, If you just tell them something is bothering you at school ask them for a chat tell them whats going on, They would understand and get it sorted.
Hope this helps. :)

NIKKEE
28-03-2006, 08:50 PM
eh

just tell ur parents and get them to call the school

cuz thats pretty unfair

ur school sounds just like mines

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!